[ 38 ] Behind Closed Doors: Special Chapter ( 1/3 )

ابدأ من البداية

Everybody has filed out of the classroom, save for the President and his two subordinates by themselves. Crossing his legs, he goes back to staring at the window while Luhan and Minseok watch him, waiting, anticipating.

"Throw these shit away," Chanyeol orders, clearing his desk with his arm until the food and gifts topples on the floor. Minseok is quick to catch the box of cookies with his hand.

"You seem distracted lately," Luhan comments as he picks up the letters written on scented papers, and flowers nicely wrapped in ribbons scattered on the floor. "Something caught your attention?"

No reply.

"Where should I put this?"

"Anywhere out of my sight."

He puts them in a black trash bag before discarding them away in the garbage bin outside the room. Seeing the President already getting his bag, Luhan waits for him by the door together with Minseok. As three more people arrive, he offers a cheeky smile at the tallest who winks at him in return. He chuckles, ignoring the death glare the smallest is giving him. Jongdae waves at his boyfriend and they're already gone to somewhere just as soon as Chanyeol comes out.

"I guess you're still mad," Jongin says, slinging an arm around Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders. "I already told you, we didn't fuck yesterday. You misunderstood things."

"Whatever. Get your dirty hands off me."

"Hyung..."

"Don't you fucking hyung me."

"Kyungsoo's so cute when he gets jealous," Luhan says, shrugging, "His eyes get twice bigger."

"And your dick doesn't," Kyungsoo banters.

"You still like it, though."

They're not kings but everybody bows in respect as they walk down the hallway. Like the alpha male, Chanyeol leads the way as he nods in recognition when sophomores greet him. Kyungsoo gets this chance to elbow Jongin when said male returns back the flippant waves he receives from the girls in senior year.

Chanyeol pauses.

"Why did you stop?" Kyungsoo asks, looking at the President gazing at something, or rather someone in particular. "Hey, Mr. President."

He sticks like a sore thumb among the crowd, so it's impossible for Chanyeol not to notice him even from a distance. The mop of fluffy black hair bounces in the air while he walks towards their direction, and his lack of height separates him from everyone. His eyes are bright, his smile is irritatingly attractive. His mouth seems to be made for sucking dick. His dick.

Chanyeol's eyes trail lower down the male's arse, and a subtle smirk forms on his lips. Looking up again back at that innocent, taintless face, he clicks his tongue.

A bitch potential indeed.

"Sehun! Wait up!"

He passes beside him in record time, walking fast without even sparing them, him, a single glance, as if he was air, as if he was nothing, as if he doesn't exist. Their arms brush slightly in the process, but he still runs aimless and free.

The disrespect.

"Hey, you!" Jongin's voice raises gaining the attention of few students within their vicinity. Small guy turns his head, slowly but surely. His face lights up, eyes enlarging when he recognizes the tanned male. "Don't you know what respect is? From what class are you in--- oh, it's you."