[ 18 ] * Housewarming

*

They lasted five rounds until Baekhyun passed out on his new bed, coming so hard with Chanyeol's name on his lips.

Baekhyun wakes up in the morning with no clothes on, and every part of his body hurts he can't even move a single muscle.

He remembers it all so vividly, how Chanyeol fucked him from dusk until dawn as if they haven't fucked for sixty-nine years.

First round. Chanyeol banged him bareback on his new bed, as he was holding on the headboard tight in each and every powerful thrust. He has bruises on his waist and hips from last night, and he can still feel how Chanyeol harshly held him as they fucked. Sure, Baekhyun liked it rough--- no, he loved it so much, especially when Chanyeol's cock hit his prostate dead-on he screamed his lungs out while he came.

Second round. Chanyeol flipped him over so that he was positioning on top. Baekhyun did all the work, from sucking the other male off and deapthroating him, making Chanyeol moan obscenely loud, until fucking himself on his length while Chanyeol just lied there, defenseless. Baekhyun totally loved it when Chanyeol cursed him to death, as he teasingly rolled his ass slowly up and down his huge cock. He liked how frustrated Chanyeol was when he (innocently) sucks his own slender fingers, as if Chanyeol was jealous he wanted to suck them also.

Third round. Chanyeol punished him because of his rude behavior, so Baekhyun ended up bent into half--- his hands and feet were brought together and tied by a rope. Fuck, Baekhyun is born flexible but he didn't expect he would be folded like that like he was a piece of paper. He begged Chanyeol to be gentle because he might break his bones, but the male just laughed as he spurt his rich come all over his innocent face.

Baekhyun thought it was already done.

But he was wrong.

Fourth round. Baekhyun was just recovering from his post-orgasm nausea and was about to sleep, when he felt Chanyeol's finger teasing his slippery asshole under the blanket. He was too oversensitive for pete's sake, but Chanyeol still finger-fucked him until he was moaning and asking for more. He didn't expect what happened next. All he knew was that, Chanyeol was between his legs, giving him a hot and erotic rimjob. Chanyeol basically fucked his asshole using his sinful tongue, making Baekhyun orgasm and reach paradise.

Fifth round. They kissed and had sex again, but shared a lot of kisses for the most part. Chanyeol thrust into him ever so gently, as he planted light kisses on his neck and shoulders. Baekhyun wanted to burst out in tears as his heart went haywire, when Chanyeol told him these exact words last night:

What did you just do to me, that you've got to tame the wild beast inside me?

Baekhyun slept last night with a smile plastered on his face.

But he can't erase the fact that the euphoria he felt yesterday definitely has its sweet revenge. So now this morning, Baekhyun feels like shit, and all the pleasure last night has now turned into pain.

He's so fucking extremely sore. He has never been sore this much ever since they started fucking and dating.

He tries to lift one leg, but only an inch raised, and he is twitching in pain--- as though the ache in his back and ass is creeping throughout his bruised body.

"O-ouch..."

He sets aside his blanket so that he is naked. He can see hickeys on his arms and shoulders, and when he touches his neck, he can feel there's also a huge hickey just above his throat.

He blushes.

Looking around his new room, which is a lot bigger than his old room, his eyes widen in fascination when he sees his large window made of glass at the center. The white plaid curtains sway with the gentle wind, and the sunlight forms a rainbow on the air when it streaks through the glass.