[ 42 ] Behind Closed Doors : * One Shot Special Chapter

Title: One Sunday Morning
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Rating: M
Genre: Smut, Romance, Domestic Fluff
Word Count: 7.7k words

Summary: Chanyeol sunbae (23) and Baekhyun (22) are presently in college and living together. One morning, Baekhyun wakes up and finds a high schooler Chanyeol sunbae (18) sleeping on the bed next to him.

Notes: Listen to RAIDEN x Chanyeol's Yours & BOL4 ft. Baekhyun's Leo while you read this!

*

Baekhyun is awaken by the blaring alarm on his bedside table displaying 7:00 in the morning. Turning it off, he gets up and allows the sheets to reveal his naked upper body. Last night's sex was so wild; the hickeys and bites all over his chest that Chanyeol left stand out too much on his pale skin. Even his ass still hurts, but he can't blame Chanyeol for that. It just felt too good and he asked for a rough banging himself. Now he thinks he might've become a real pervert.

"Good morning, Chanyeol sunbae."

Baekhyun presses a kiss on top of Chanyeol's head on the blanket, before he heads to the shower to wash up first, leaving Chanyeol alone on the bed. He makes sure to scrub properly, not leaving any trace of cum anywhere his body.

"Chanyeol sunbae. Wake up now," he calls his still sleeping boyfriend buried under the blanket. He thought Chanyeol is gonna be up after he takes a bath and all, but seems like Chanyeol is still passed out sleeping. The man must be really exhausted after doing it until 2 AM.

"Chanyeol sunbae. You're gonna be late for first period. Your lecture starts at 8:30, remember?"

The blanket twitches, and that puts a smile on Baekhyun's lips as he drinks his morning coffee.

Chanyeol gets up and rubs his eyes. Wait. Did he just fall asleep while writing a report at the student council room? Looking at where he is, he's on the bed right now. Who the hell took him home?

"Good morning. Finally, you're awake."

Hearing that familiar voice, Chanyeol turns behind him, seeing a guy wearing nothing but boxer shorts who's leaning against the door. Looks like this dude just got out of his shower. He is now smiling at him all-too-familiarly, almost a bit provocatively.

That's not the point here, because who the fuck is this dude and what the fuck is this stranger doing at his house!?

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Chanyeol blurts out with widened eyes, pointing an accusing finger at Baekhyun, "Why are you in my house!?"

"Huh? But this is our house..."

"Our house? This is MY house!"

Baekhyun is dumbfounded as well, seeing a younger-looking Chanyeol who is now wearing a high school uniform on the bed. He furiously rubs his eyes just to make sure he isn't hallucinating, and he's really not dreaming, finding Chanyeol still glaring at him the same cold eyes he had back then.

"Fuck! Get out of here!" Chanyeol stands and screams, getting a pillow and throwing it at Baekhyun's face. Sure, this dude looks familiar but he can't really remember when he saw him. Is he like, a brother of someone he knows? Come to think of it, this dude looks like Baekhyun so he must be Baekhyun's older brother. But that doesn't still give him the right to trespass in his house.

"Why are you still standing there? I said leave!"

"Ch-chanyeol sunbae, you..." Baekhyun clamps his mouth as he gets closer to Chanyeol, comparing their heights. "Y-you look so much younger... And you became a bit shorter..."