'Please Jin, let's just talk about this.'

'You're the love of my life, please don't leave me.'

'I know it's hard right now but you don't have to do this alone. I'm there for you'

'Please.'

'Jin please.'

'I don't care that you think I'm pure, I'm not. I want you, I need you. Let's go up in flames together.'

'I beg you'

There were tons of other messages like that. Jin sighed and felt sad again. He curled himself up on the bed and hugged a pillow tightly. He cried and cried until it seemed, like the only thing he could do. At some point, he fell asleep listening to the rain pouring down outside.
Jin tapped his thigh nervously with his finger. He was at the shrink waiting. His eyes were puffy from all the crying last night. Taehyung still texted and called every hour. Jin didn't reply.

"Kim Seokjin, he's ready now." The woman behind the desk said and Jin smiled to her before going into the room. A man was standing waiting for him and shook his hand firmly.

"Hello, please have a seat." The man said and Jin took a seat in a couch placed directly across a chair. "My name is Dr. Kim. Now tell me why you're here." Jin dropped his eyes under the stare of Dr. Kim and told him everything. He wanted to get better, so he knew it was the only way.

"I see. Just one question, can I ask why your eyes are puffy? You seem to have been crying." Dr. Kim said and finally Jin looked at him. He had let the part about Taehyung out as he wasn't sure it was relevant.

"Alright. I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday." Jin said and his voice cracked.

"Can I ask why? Because of this?" Dr. Kim asked and Jin nodded, getting tears in his eyes. Dr. Kim pushed some tissues closer and told him it was okay to cry.

"Yes. He's the only thing that's always been good in my life, I can't drag him into my mess. I adore him so much and I can't stand to hurt him. I had to do it." Jin said and grabbed a tissue to dry away the escaped tears.

"Did you have to do it or did the stranger in your head tell you to?" Dr. Kim asked and Jin frowned. He had never thought about that.

"I-I'm not sure. I guess..I don't know." Jin said confused.

"That's okay. It seems to me like you usually have a very clear line, of what is your own choice and what the voice tries to convince you to do. On this point about your ex-boyfriend, you might both think the voice is right and see he has a point or is your own free will and the voice agrees. It makes it blurry in your head." Dr. Kim explained and Jin listened carefully. They talked for another 45 minutes and Jin felt a little better getting it out. Dr. Kim also said Jin wasn't suicidal but it was his way of coping. So Jin knew he had a way out if it got too much, though Jin being aware that it was a cry for help, showed he wasn't likely to do it.
They agreed to meet two times a week and Jin went home again. He didn't have work that day so he did some chores and tried not to look at his phone which kept showing Taehyung's name.
The next month and half went by fast enough. Jin was getting a lot better, as he got the help he needed, and the shrink gave him tools to work with in his mind. He teached him all sort of things to use and Jin could better cope with everything. He became happier but there was still a stain on his heart. He missed Taehyung like crazy. After a week Taehyung had stopped calling and texting. Only a few times did a text come in saying, he missed Jin and still loved him, and that hoped he was alright. Every time it brought tears in Jin's eyes. His shrink said, it would be no problem for him to be in a relationship, though Jin wasn't sure what to do. He was scared of how badly he had hurt Taehyung.
One day after coming back from the shrink, where he had announced, he thought they should only meet once a month now, and then slowly stop as Jin was definitely getting better, he saw Taehyung sit infront of his door. Jin looked at him and wanted to kiss and hold him immediately. Taehyung was sitting with his head bent down when Jin approached him.

"Tae?" Jin's soft voice sounded. Taehyung looked up and smiled a sad smile. He hugged Jin tightly but Jin's body refused to react. He didn't hug him back and Taehyung let go.

"Please Jin can we talk?" Taehyung asked and Jin nodded. He let them into his apartment and made them sit in the couch.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Jin asked worried. He looked like himself but his face was sad.

"No I'm not. You mean the world to me and you left me, standing alone in the rain. It's the worse pain I've ever felt. You kept rambling on about how I'm pure in your life but it broke me to see you go. I would have been better off being in your life as you went through your problems and helping you with them. Taehyung said and Jin felt a hole in his heart. He knew in the end it was true. His shrink and him had talked about that too. His need to keep Taehyung the last pure thing in his life, might just have ended up doing the opposite thing.

"I'm really sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I know in the end it wasn't the right thing to do but I needed to work on myself and I needed you to stay the same. It was selfish and I can't say I'm not regretting it. I've talked to a shrink and I feel a whole lot better now. Work is going fine and I-I miss you. I want you back and I want you to forgive me if you can. I'll do anything just say it." Jin said and saw Taehyung's eyes fill with tears.

"Jin all I want is for you to hold me and tell me you love me. That's all I need. Just hold me." Taehyung said and Jin moved closer. He placed Taehyung on his lap and held him tightly as Taehyung cried. Jin wished with all his heart that Taehyung would never feel any kind of pain again. Taehyung cried for a while before coming down. He stood up reached a hand out for Jin to take. Jin grabbed it ready to follow Taehyung to the end of the world.
Taehyung lead them to the bedroom where he made them lie down. They tangled their arms and legs up while pressing their foreheads together."Jin I've already forgiven you. I just want to be your boyfriend again so please say you'll mine. I know I can't be this pure thing but it's much better if I'm not. You should come to me with all your problems. I don't care how big or small."

"I want to be your boyfriend too. I promise I'll always come to you as long as you do the same." Jin said and looked at Taehyung's lips. It had been forever since he had tasted those lips.

"Of course I will." Taehyung answered and slowly a healing began. Jin leaned in and Taehyung did the same. They kissed sweetly with a profound feeling. Jin knew it could take some time before the hole he had created in them would heal but at some point it would. He knew he needed to make some changes but for Taehyung he was willing to do everything.

"I love you with all my healing heart." Jin whispered and never had he said something so true.

"I love you too with all of my healing heart." Taehyung said and smiled a little smile to Jin. Jin smiled back and felt as his world finally made sense again. He promised himself to never leave Taehyung because Taehyung was worth the world. A year later they married and went onto have kids. Jin never heard the voice again and Taehyung wasn't pure anymore. He talked to him about everything and Taehyung did the same. Together they lived a long and joyful life, their hearts healed and only beating for their husband.