Minjoon (sweet)

I was asked to post an Minjoon so here it is ^.^

Namjoon could hear the sound of his shattering heart as he saw the guy he had a crush on kiss another guy. He had liked him for some months now and was just about to ask him out when he saw them. His eyes burned with tears and he turned around and went straight home. He cried himself to sleep that night. It wasn't because he was that close to his crush, they were peferctly friendly but Namjoon had always been speachless when they talked.
Four days went by and it was like a cloud was hanging over his head at least that was until he saw a smiling boy in the park. His eyes were smiling too as his friend probably had told him something funny. Namjoon was taken aback at how stunning this boy looked. After some time he realised the boy went to his school. Namjoon wanted to go over and talk to him but was afraid it would come across as weird so he resisted. He promised himself to talk to the boy soon and turned away. The next day he walked the halls lost in thought and wondering when he would get a chance to talk to the stunning boy. As he was lost in thought he accidentally bumped into someone and the other dropped his book.

"I'm so sorry." Namjoon said and bend down to pick it up but as he did that the other did the same. Their hands met and a spark went through his fingertips. He looked up and was face to face with the stunning boy. Namjoon found himself lost in his eyes for a second. "I'm really sorry." Namjoon said again and picked up the book, they stood up and he handed the book over.

"Is okay I was looking down." The boy smiled and Namjoon felt weak.

"It can hardly be your fault. I wasn't even looking down." Namjoon said. "Really I feel bad."

"What's your name?" The boy asked changing subject.

"I'm Namjoon. What's yours?" He asked shy.

"I'm Jimin." The stunning Jimin said. "Listen Namjoon it wasn't your fault but if you feel really bad about it, you can buy me lunch."

"Sure I can do that." Namjoon said also smiling.

"Fine see you at lunch." Jimin said. He gave him one last smile and walked away. Namjoon's stomach was filled with butterflies as he walked to class. He could hardly concentrate as he was thinking about Jimin and how it felt when they touched. When lunch finally came he hurried to the cafeteria where he quickly spotted Jimin.

"Hey. So what do you want?" Namjoon asked.

"Hey, just some fruit. I'm trying to lose weight." Jimin said. Namjoon frowned and looked at him.

"But you're already perfect as you are." Namjoon said. It made Jimin blush and he looked down.

"Thanks but I'll still just take the fruit." Jimin said and Namjoon made a mental note to make Jimin see he already was perfect. Namjoon bought the fruit and a sandwhich to himself. They found a table and sat down.

"So Namjoon didn't I see you at the park yesterday?" Jimin asked and took a bite of his apple.

"You saw me?" Namjoon asked embarresed.

"Yeah you were looking at me." Jimin said. It didn't look like he was annoyed by it.

"I'm sorry about that, I was just taken aback because of how stunning you looked." Namjoon said honest.

"What's the real reason?" Jimin asked not believing him.

"That is the real reason why would I look at you besides that?" Namjoon said offended.

"I don't know." Jimin said and took another bite. "I thought the same thing about you when I saw you the first time. It was two weeks ago I noticed you. I wanted to talk to you ever since. Then I saw you looking at me and I got quite happy and now we're here." Namjoon widen his eyes, he had never guessed that.

"So we're two boys who admired the other? That's ought to make a good story." Namjoon said and laughed slightly. Jimin laughed too.

"Yeah and now I want to get to know you so I'm thinking we take turns to ask each other questions." Jimin said and Namjoon agreed. They spend the whole lunch eating and asking questions. When the bell rang Namjoon was sad to say goodbye.

"Can we meet after school? Maybe grab a coffee?" Namjoon suggested.

"I would very much love that." Jimin said. They decided to meet up infront of the school and go to a coffee shop. As Namjoon sat in class with the sun shining on him, he felt an overwhelming happiness. The whole situation striked him as a bit odd but he didn't care. He didn't feel sad about the crush he had before and if he had to be honest with himself the feelings that were slowly growing inside him towards Jimin felt more real. Namjoon looked down as a smile formed on his lips. No matter how weird this whole thing was with Jimin it felt right and sincere and he couldn't wait to see the stunning Jimin again.

Okaaay so I don't know what happend to this one, it was weird but I hope you enjoyed it ^.^ also please don't ask for a part 2, this is not one of my best as I was busy when I wrote it :)