Kookiemonster (request)

This was requested by KayPop1234 ^.^

Jungkook held his breath as he kissed his boyfriend Namjoon. He didn't like kissing Namjoon anymore as Namjoon's breath smelled like cigarettes a lot lately. Jungkook didn't use to mind the faint smoke but now it was growing stronger as he was smoking more. Jungkook was very worried and had asked Namjoon to stop once more. He had promised Jungkook to stop just two days ago but it seemed to be yet another empty promise.

"How was your day?" Namjoon asked after they had kissed. Lucky his clothes didn't smell of smoke as Jungkook had convinced him to have a certain jacket he smoked in. Though his fingers and breath wasn't protected. Jungkook had started to keep a distance from him when they were sitting together. In the beginning Jungkook didn't notice he started to do that, but now he had noticed and couldn't help it.

"It was good, same old." Jungkook said and smiled to Namjoon. "How was yours?"

"Good, been missing you all day." Namjoon said making Jungkook's heart flutter.

"I've missed you too, you cheesy boy." Jungkook said and kissed him on the cheek. No matter what he loved Namjoon very much and couldn't resist showing his love.

"Not being cheesy, just talking from my heart." Namjoon said and winked at Jungkook. Jungkook grinned to him.

"Well you have a cheesy heart then, but I like it." Jungkook said and kissed his cheek again. Namjoon caught his lips and Jungkook was reminded of his bad breath.

"Should we order food today?" Namjoon asked after he pulled away.

"Sure. Chicken?" Jungkook said and Namjoon agreed. They ordered chicken and spend the rest of the night being in love.
Two days later Jungkook sat on their couch, he was waiting for Namjoon to come home. When he walked into the apartment Jungkook could hear something was wrong.

"Babe?" Jungkook called but didn't get an answer. He walked to the door and saw Namjoon having breathing troubles. He was fighting for his breath like he had just run. "What is happening?"

"I can't breath probably." Namjoon said. Jungkook was in panic not knowing what to do. He helped Namjoon to get to the couch. He told him to try to take deep breaths and slowly he came down.

"Are you okay now?" Jungkook said and held Namjoon.

"I'm fine. Sorry for scaring you." Namjoon said and held Jungkook's hand. "I'm gonna go smoke to relax." Namjoon said and kissed Jungkook on the cheek. He changed jacket and went out to smoke. Jungkook looked at him and felt a tear roll down his cheek. He knew exactly why Namjoon had breathing troubles. Jungkook dried his tear away. He was getting fruhstrated at Namjoon and his fake promises and fake excuses. He was constantly worried and he felt powerless in the situation. He had tried to talk to Namjoon many times but all it ended up in was Namjoon promising to stop smoking and then not keeping it. Jungkook didn't know what to do so he decided to give himself some days to think it through or maybe if he was lucky enough Namjoon would stop on his own.
Days went by and it was clear Jungkook wasn't lucky enough. Namjoon kept having breathing troubles which strenghten Jungkook's worries. Jungkook was starting to be sad all the time because he couldn't stand it anymore. Namjoon was his world but now he couldn't even kiss him without having to hold his breath. It felt like kissing an ash tray. One day Jungkook stood in the kitchen when Namjoon held his arms around Jungkook's stomach and back hugged him. He had just been out smoking and the smell was very close to unbearable. Namjoon turned Jungkook around and wanted to kiss him but Jungkook couldn't do it. The smell was simply too much and he leaned away refusing to kiss him. The small act he made by putting his hands on Namjoon's chest and moving away made his heart break.