Namjin (request)

This was requsted by @JAY_FANGIRL_69 and will envolve smut :)

Namjoon hovered over his husband kissing his neck. Jin held around his body showing him he wanted it even if his mouth said otherwise.

"Babe we can't, Jungkook will be home soon." Jin said.

"He won't be home for another half hour, it's plenty of time." Namjoon said and let his hand go down Jin's body. Jungkook was their sixteen year old son, who was currently at soccer practice.

"Alright fine." Jin said in what was probably suppose to be an annoyed tone but came out as a moan. Namjoon smiled and removed Jin's shirt. He kissed his chest gently until he reached his nipple. He sucked on it until it got hard and Jin's moans had filled up his mind. He switched to the other and did the same. Namjoon kissed down Jin's stomach and kissed his crotch while Jin arched his back and had a faint smile on his lips. Namjoon felt as Jin got harder underneath his lips. Namjoon took his own shirt off and Jin touched his chest. Namjoon opened his pants and went up to kiss Jin's lips again. Jin took a hand down into Namjoon's underwear and let his fingers run over his member. He took his member in his hand while Namjoon moaned into his ear. When he was hard Jin tried taking Namjoon's pants off but Namjoon helped strip himself down so it would go faster. He stripped down Jin completely too and let his hand run down his body, which he knew so well. It felt so comfortable and safe to be with Jin as they had been together for ages.
Namjoon reached over and took the lube. He put it on his member and then on his fingers. Jin was already ready with his legs in the right position. Namjoon put two fingers inside right away as he knew Jin could handle that. Jin moaned again and even after all those years it was still the sweetest sound Namjoon had ever heard. A third finger was added and Jin moaned a little louder. Namjoon took them out when he was done. He positioned himself and pushed in. Jin let out a long pleasent moan. It didn't take long for Jin to nodd and give him permission to move. Namjoon moved slowly and their moans mixed. Their hands interwhined as he thrusted and once in a while they would say each others names. Namjoon loved that they still turned each other on and had passion. Namjoon speeded up a little and Jin smiled slightly.

"I love you Namjoon." Jin moaned.

"I love you too." Namjoon moaned back. Namjoon speeded up a little more and it was like they were in their own little perfect world right until they heard a voice.

"DADS!" Jungkook screamed from the door. Namjoon pulled out and Jin covered them with the duvet.

"Jungkook-"

"No I-I need to go wash my eyes." Jungkook said clearly shocked and suprised. He left and Namjoon sighed. It was embarrising and he defently wasn't ready to talk to his son about his own sex life.

"God Namjoon, we scared him for life." Jin said next to him.

"Yes so we should probably just let it be then." Namjoon said.

"No we have to talk to him!" Jin said clearly disagreeing. Namjoon sighed deeply and nodded.

"Alright." Namjoon said resignedly and got up. They got dressed and went to Jungkook's room. He lay on his bed with his face down in the pillow. Namjoon looked at Jin who seemed worried.

"Jungkook-"

"He's currently not working." A muffled answer came from him.

"We have to talk about this." Jin said and a groan sounded from the pillow.

"Sit up." Namjoon said and hit lightly to his legs. Jungkook did and Namjoon sat next to him while Jin took the chair.

"There's no reason to talk about this at all. I'm fine really. I'm happy to see you guys still love each other." Jungkook said but didn't look any of them in the eye.

"We just want to tell you that sex is a natural thing." Jin said.

"I know we already had the talk." Jungkook said and blushed madly.

"But we want to make sure you're fine." Namjoon said.

"I am. Really. Please believe me. Honestly like I said I'm happy you still love each other. Sex is a natural thing and I guess even my dads do it and even though I probably won't be able to sleep tonight I'm fine." Jungkook said and finally looked at them both. Namjoon looked at Jin who looked back and Namjoon shrugged slightly.

"But-"

I beg you please let it be. I'll do anything for this conversation to end right here and forget about the whole thing." Jungkook said and looked pleading on them.

"Alright then but if you want to talk about it, you can always come to us." Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

"I promise I will." Jungkook said and looked very eager for them to go.

"Okay then." Namjoon said and stood up. Jin followed him out the room. They closed the door behind them and went to the kitchen.

"Do you really think he's fine?" Jin asked worried and leaned against the kitchen counter. Namjoon walked to him and held his waist.

"Yes. He'll be fine. Of course is werid to see your parents do it but he'll get over it." Namjoon said and Jin nodded.

"Okay I trust you." Jin said and smiled. Namjoon smiled too and leaned in. Their lips met in a sweet kiss.

"Seriously! I said I was okay with it but can you give it a break!" Jungkook whined from the doorway apparently working again but was now clearly disturbed. He turned around and went back to his room.

"This is your fault!" Jin said and pointed at Namjoon but Namjoon could tell he wasn't mad at all. "Jungkook honey." Jin called and went into his room do some damage control. Namjoon smiled to himself and thanked God for the amazing family he had and never could he wish for a better one.

I hope you liked it :)