25.Back to normal

STUART POV

I was quite surprised when all of them forgave me so easily. Honestly if i was in their places i would have never done that but i guess that's why i am me and they are they.

Thank God that now nothing was weird or uneasy because right now they are doing what all of them are exactly perfect at and that is DICUSSING. Basically its always GIRLS VS BOYS.

Commonly who is the most ARGUMENTATIVE between the guys and the girls. I am sure you know the answer THE GREAT KHUSHI and her KITTY, i mean Devyash.

"no way Dev One Direction consists of all the hottest boys ever," Khushi argue which is pretty common because she thinks that she is always the right one.

"out of question dude haven't you heard of that new music band called 'why don't we', they are the most coolest dudes ever and by the way one direction is old but not gold, not anymore," Dev replied with a smirk on his face.

"ugh... you suck Dev with your taste and your face and it matches with the mud on my shoe," Khushi replied with sarcasm. Although sometimes she is good with some bad girl phrases but sometimes i hate it when she argues and kept blabbering nonsense all the time.I doubt that she even breathe with her nonstop talking.

But luckily no one was silent i know that deep inside they are definitely laughing at the stupideness of their friends.

The atmosphere is lively and funny and i love it but as i like it very much i wonder what is going to happen when they will meet my mother, Queen Clara.

This will definitely lead to destruction.