10.Turned out wrong

Armaan said," i hate lizards specially the giant ones."

Krystle said," there are a lot of mysteries about this island."

Arjun said," yeah! But we are not here to discover them but they are discovering us."

Anu said," just like Taffy and now this."

Indu asked to Taffy," hey! You must be knowing about this right since you live here."

Taffy said," i don't know anything i swear."

Ross said," i believe you don't worry."

Jershvine said with confidence," i know what to do."

He took his handkerchief, wrapped it around a long thin branch laying around. Then lit it up with a two rocks and went outside to confront that creature. Everybody tried to stop him but he didn't. Krystle followed him till outside and told him not to do it.

Krystle said behind him,"stop thats not going to help."

He didn't listen as the lizard appeared infront of them.

He showed him the fire it was backing off then Jershvine turned to krystle amd said," he is getting scared."

Krystle shouted with worry," no you're wrong the fire is attracting him."

Suddenly the lizard took the fire from his hands and gulped it. Jershvine was shocked. Both of them started running towards the hut when Jershvine's legs got tangled into a branch and he fell. Krystle went back near him as she was bit ahead and helped him but he was hurt. Krystle was tensed that time but she thought of showing her bravery instead.

They started running towards the hut while the lizard was behind them.
Their friends opened the door, let them in and they both fell on the ground. Krystle got up quickly and now she was worried as Jershvine was hurt on his left leg.

Krystle sat beside him on the ground said," Are you okay?"

Jershvine said with pain," do i look like i'm okay?."

Devyash said with an angry face to krystle," its all your fault look what happened."

Khushi said angrily to Dev( Devyash),"how dare you blame my sis like that."

All of them started arguing while Jershvine and krystle just stared at them but krystle broke it by saying," stop it guys start thinking of a solution