5.Meeting them

Khushi said to Indu,"For the first time in your life maybe you have lost a challenge now give us our 1 dollar"

Indu said,"hahahaha not so funny by the way when did i told you that i will give you 1 dollar i just said that you all must give me 1 dollar if i win thats it"

Kendra said," hey thats cheating now give us our 1 dollar,"

Anushka said," Guys she must be just kidding and where will she get 4 dollars she barely has any money with her."

Kendra said to Anu(Anushka)," oh really you will obviously take her side because both of you always behave like mother and daughter duhhh,"

Krystle said with concerned," guys we have more important thing to do than fighting among us."

Indu said," yes just ignore this matter we must go to King Andrew's college and DESTINY will take us to them."

Khushi said to Indu with a cat eye," we'll deal with you later girl."

As the girls of Queen Clara's college were not allowed to the other one they decided to enter in their hostel secretly after school at night.

Once they reached in the hostel's reception they did not know where to go and what to do in the full darkness.

Suddenly the light was turned on and when they turned around they saw five boys holding a stick and about to hit them but they stopped. The girls were shocked.

Anu screamed,"Ahhh please don't kill me please please."

Indu said to Anu," calm down you are alive."

One of the boys with dark hair said," Who are you all, what are you doing here."

Anu started yelling at that boy," Are you crazy you scared me yo... you.. dumbo."

One boy with blond hair said," sorry for scaring you but we thought that you all are thieves really i mean who sneaks in like this its obviously a thief."

Khushi said," hey do we look like thieves i mean maybe kendra looks a little bit like a thief but i'm definitely not."

Kendra said angrily to khushi," you cat keep your claws for yourself."

Khushi said," oh thanks."

Indu said to khushi," you are the most welcome."

Krystle said to the boys," we are really sorry guys but there is something we need to tell you."

Anu whispered to krystle," don't tell them we must find those DESTINY boys."

Krystle replied," but they are. Its destiny which brought us to them its not a coincidence that we bumped into them like this."

One light blond hair boy said to krystle and Anu," hey what are you whispering explain that how come you are here."

The dark hair boy said," yes, otherwise we will have to call the matron."

Anu said," NO not the matron."

Indu said to krystle," say something its you who can handle this."

Krystle said," why me?."

Indu said," Just go."

The boys do not seem to be satisfied with the story that krystle told.

Khushi said," we don't care whether you believe us or not guys its useless talking to them let's go."

Anu said, "no we do care they must come with us to prove them that we are right."

The boy with dark yellow hair said," And why should we come with you. "

Indu said, "To give you the proof."

Krystle said," please guys you have to trust us."

The boy with dark blue hair said," ok we will come with you.".