7. A talking rock!

Devyash said," where the hell have we landed?"

Arjun said," Great, now what?"

Krystle said," We must find our way to the palace."

Indu said," And how will we do that, as if a map will apppear from nowhere."

Kendra said," you spoke too soon my dear look there is a map crafted on that rock!"

Khushi took the picture of that map on her mobile and realised that her battery is low. And the others did not bring their mobiles.

As they started following the map route the rock on which the map was crafted said," Wait! Don't leave me alone here."

The rock left them speechless.

Ross said," Too cool, a talking rock."

The rock said," yeah cool right? Maybe you have got the map on that thing but i can show you the easiest way because it is very dangerous here."

Khushi said," first of all this THING is called a phone and what are you?

The rock said," i am a rock that talks can't you see?."

Arjun said," Remember guys the King told us that there will be somethings that are beyond our imagination thats it a talking rocks means anything can happen here."

The rock said," i can help you all just take me with you please since so many days or maybe years no one has came here please."

Kendra said," hahahaa you are so heavy and big how can we carry you."

Indu said," Stop this blabbering and show us the way Mr rock."

The rock obeyed," Yes ma'am."