I couldn't feel what she felt, but I could hear what she was thinking- invading every shallow corner of her privacy until she was just a hollow shell of a rich bitch.

Amy Bloom was hated by half the population at Rosemond High, the other half didn't know her. And I pitied her until I realized what a piece of work she truly was. I admired the looks people gave us and the way they would boost me up when they saw us together.

Why is Aaron with her? Was what was generally on their minds as we strolled hand in hand.

By the time sophomore year ended, we had decided that a relationship wasn't for us and a casual thing would work best. She had thought to suggest it and I had voiced her thoughts, suffice to say, she happily agreed.

And today was the start of our junior year, a year prepared and well on full of mystery as I finally got out of bed and dressed. My parents knew I was with Amy, but they never once suspected I was with Amy.

They were slightly naive in their thinking and I admired every aspect of it. But before I can get into the fact of the matter, I would like to assure you that I can not read your mind. Believe me, I've tried, but you're just a hard nut to crack. But Amy, Amy was easy. Easy in so many aspects that I could drown myself in the list. She lay on my bed, the blanket barely covering her modesty as a small light from my curtain rained on her. She looked almost angelic, the absolute opposite of what she truly was.

Amy Bloom could easily take the title of the mean girl, the Queen Bee. I mean, if she ever decided to actually go to school. But sometimes, I couldn't help but daydream about the kindness she can show- she had the power to control crowds and woo people. She reminded me of a fictional character I had read about once- her personality was oddly similar to the high school version of Eleanor Carnegie, but she had a completely different stance. She wasn't one for change.

She ditched school a lot but assumed that her parent's money and her good looks could take her far in life. Little did she know how wrong that was. But I'm getting way ahead of myself. One second, let me rewind and start at the beginning.

Puberty is what changed me, the thirteenth year of my life made me irresistible and somehow my malformed genetics gave my low IQ the power to read minds.

From then on, I became Mr. Popular, the cool guy that everyone wanted to know. And I knew exactly what each one of them wanted from me.

¤¤¤

It was a shady Thursday morning in September when Amy finally woke up. She clearly wasn't trying to make a good first impression on her first day, and evidently, neither was I. We didn't care, we'd been going to this high school for two years already, what made the third one any different?

I had sat fully dressed on my bed watching her, listening in on her erotic dreams as she snored soundly. I waited until she woke up before reminding her that today was the first day of school and that she had to be there on time.

A smug smirk flew on my face when she tossed a thought at me.

Idiot.

I laughed silently as she stood up and walked over, no longer caring if my eyes were on her body or not.

Amy Bloom dressed in a couple minutes, not caring about her appearance and quickly turned toward me, a smile biting her lip.

"Are we going now?" She huffed, patting her messy hair and thinking of my hands stroking it last night. Amy and I used each other for the same mindless purposes.