Chapter 38 - Whore

"M-Martin, I-I think you're drunk," Ariel stammered as she noticed Martin getting uncomfortably too close to her that she could smell alcohol in his warm breath.

"Drunk?" he let out an eery chuckle. "I'll need more than a pint before I get wasted."

"I see," Ariel swallowed hard.

"Ariel, you're hot. I want you tonight," he grabbed both her arms and tried to kiss her but she jerked her head away in time.

"I don't like what you're doing, Martin!" Ariel freed her wrists and stepped back.

Martin chuckled, "Relax, girl. You really need to loosen up and have fun." He fondled her hair.

"Stop it, please," Ariel pushed his arm away. She dashed to the door and turned the knob, but realised it was locked. She tried to force open the door but it refused to budge. What kind of door was this that even those inside couldn't open it? She heard Martin's eery laughter.

"Sorry darling, it can only be opened by me," Martin dangled a key before her and shoved it back in his back pocket.

Fear ravaged her entire body. Martin tilted his head with a lascivious look at her and approached her once more. She took several steps back as he persistently moved forward until she stumbled and fell into the seat.

"Don't do this, please! I wanna go home," she pleaded.

"Go home?" Martin sneered. "Girl, do you know who I am? I'm God's gift to women! Millions of girls out there are desperate for me, yet I want you."

"I-I don't see you that way. I-I always thought you were being nice," Ariel's lips quivered, recalling all their conversations in a flash. So, that was how he saw her all along - fresh meat and he was on a prowl. No different from Leon. They were birds of the same flock! Ariel felt sick, really sick as anxious knots in her stomach form and her body trembled.

"You know, no girl has refused me like you do. You're the first, which is why I find it even more exciting."

"I'll scream and call the police!" Ariel threatened.

"Go ahead. No one can hear you. I'm a powerful celebrity and the police can't do anything to me," Martin let out a derisive laugh.

He trapped her with his palms pressing against the backrest of the seat on her either side, "You'll love what I'll give you, and more."

Before he could do what he wanted to do, the door swung open and Leon flew in. He grabbed Martin's collar from behind, causing him to fall backwards to the floor and punched his face.

"Leon!" Ariel was shocked as much as she felt relieved. She saw one of the nightclub's staff with him, so she knew that was how he was able to open the door.

"So, my chef's your latest game, huh?" Leon interrogated Martin with unspeakable fury through gritted teeth as he squeezed the lapels of his shirt. Martin's bodyguards came in time to save him before Leon could do anymore damage.

"I was just having fun, you know me," Martin snickered shamelessly while nursing the painful wound on his cheek.

"Not when you drag my girl into this, you sick little *******!"

Your girl?

Ariel was confused for a second by his strange choice of words.

"Fine! Take your whore back! I'm done with her anyway!" Martin snorted.

"And I'm done with you! We're through, soo so through!" Leon spat out. He took out his casual blazer and put it over Ariel, and led her out of the club with his arm protectively over her shoulders.