«Chapter 23»

Niall was thoroughly enjoying learning all these new human things. He was picking a lot of things up quickly, like eating and showering and Liam had showed him how to do laundry and it was one of the most fun things Niall had ever experienced. He ended up doing all the boys' laundry because he liked watching the laundry spin. The boys just let him have his fun.

But that wasn't all. Zayn had showed him how to draw and even how to use the stove and microwave. Louis had showed him what French kissing was and how to use the tv. Harry had showed him how to cook a few things and he also showed him what a treadmill actually was. Niall had been a little upset when he found out Louis had lied to him, which got him a couple days of the silent treatment, which resulted in Louis being pissed off at Harry.

All in all, it had been an eventful week.

But Niall was still happy to learn more, yearning for it actually and the boys were all too happy to teach him everything they could. They loved to see the bright smile on Niall's face when he was presented with something new and (to him) exciting.

So it wasn't really a surprise that when Niall saw them all training, he immediately wanted to join. And it was a short discussion that ended with Niall winning.

He didn't have his powers to protect himself anymore, and the boys didn't like the idea of their innocent baby going out in the world unprepared.

But they were completely unprepared themselves for what was going to happen. They honestly should've known by now that Niall was full of surprises.

Zayn showed Niall how to use the punching bag, coming up behind him as he did (even though it was unnecessary) and wrapping his arms around him. He helped Niall punch with force without breaking his knuckles or hand in the process.

Louis showed Niall how to use a gun properly (again even though it was unnecessary) he held him close while doing so, helping him figure out the parts of the gun, aim and shoot it successfully.

Harry helped Niall with all the equipment and traps they used against certain monsters. Niall was still new to technology so it was a sight to see but he was learning fast. Though when Harry corrected Niall's mistakes his hands lingered longer then usual.

Liam had Niall sit in his lap as he tried to tell him everything he didn't know about every creature ever. When Liam deemed it enough he practiced his hand to hand combat. He wouldn't admit it to Niall but he was going very easy on him.

Niall didn't even question it when he started sweating. One look at all the boys told him it was normal because they were the same.

But it did start to get hotter in the room as he did, making him stop wrestling with Liam.

When Liam felt Niall go lax in his arms he stopped, looking down at him with a worried expression. "Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly, getting the others attention.

"No." Niall panted, making everyone relax.

"I think it's time for a break." Liam murmured, leaning down to kiss Niall quickly before getting off from on top of him.

Niall smiled, taking the hand Liam offered and standing up. He was still panting for breath a little, sweaty and very warm.

Niall sat down in the corner and took the water that was offered to him. It was very relieving and made his throat stop burning. He realized quickly though, that when Liam meant break, he meant just Niall. The boys were all still working out or practicing with various items.

Harry was lifting weights, Liam was now by the shooting range and Louis and Zayn were wrestling around.

Niall was very upset, he knew being human came with having limits and if the boys thought he was nearing his then they knew best.

He pulled at the collar of his shirt as he leaned against the wall behind him. He didn't really like the feeling of sweat or heat. In the end he just couldn't help himself. He pulled his shirt over his head and sighed when he leaned back against the cool wall. It felt nice against his burning skin.

By the time Liam looked over to see if he was ready for another round Niall was left in just his boxers, watching the boys happily as he leaned against the far wall.

Liam almost choked at the sight.

Niall was practically naked, his skin glinting with a small layer of sweat, panting. He looked almost too good like that.

"N-Niall what happened to your clothes?" Liam sputtered, making Niall look towards him with an innocent smile. This obviously got everyone's attention.

"It was hot, so I took them off. I think I'm ready to go again though." Niall jumped up and all the boys had to look away for a second before they got a boner. With the way Niall looked and his innocent words that they took the wrong way, they were pretty sure they wouldn't be able to do this.

"I think that's it for today." Zayn murmured, licking his lips as he looked Niall up and down. Niall pouted.

"But I want to-"

"We can tomorrow." Louis quickly interjected.

"Yeah, I mean you're still injured so you should take it easy." Harry added when it looked like Niall was going to protest further.

He sighed but agreed, I mean the boys knew best.

"Fine, but if we don't then I'm not gonna talk to you for 2 days." He said, crossing his arms. He found that quite affective.

"Yeah, okay." Louis rushed, not liking the idea of the silent treatment from his baby again.

Niall smiled in satisfaction, uncrossing his arms and walking out with a bounce in his step.

All the boys stared at his ass that was being hugged by the tight briefs as he left the room.

"He's gonna kill me, he really is." Zayn muttered to himself but the boys all nodded anyway in agreement.

If that didn't, chasing him around the house in just boxers to try and get him in the shower as he giggled maniacally surely did.

[A/N: This was a filler chapter, sorry.

So some of you wanted Mpreg but I wasn't planning on that in this story :/ but I was thinking of maybe making another Niall centric book and making it Mpreg? Idk if that's something you guys would want but I hope you enjoyed the chapter :)]