"Why can't I be happy? Why can't I have something to myself? I give you my friends, and now you want my girlfriend?" I finished my drink and broke the glass cup.

"If you scream I'll do it all over again," I said pushing the glass pieces into her stomach.

"Please, stop!" She screamed while I rolled my eyes pushing a piece into her face drawing blood.

She sniffled gazing at me with tears in her eyes. "Oo hold on my girlfriend calling me." I accepted the call holding the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"I miss you too baby." I wrote my initials under Carmens' cheek with a piece of glass. It was getting really messy with all this blood getting on me.

"Yeah, I'm bringing Trey to the airport after school." I looked at my small table covered with tools, deciding what to use next.

I hung up sliding my phone back into my pocket. "I'll see you soon." I gently patted Carmen's face and left.

It's true I gave Carmen everything that she has now, I made her a whole new person. I made her with confidence.

Flashback

"Class today we have a new student. She's very shy so think of your first day here and make things easy for her."

Niah and I smirked looking at a short girl with crazy hair and eyes covered with big framed glasses, along with black colored braces.

"Hun you can sit right between Alexandria and Niah, Alex raise your hand."

I raised my hand watching her walk over but she fell over some boys' foot.

"What's wrong with you! I should kick your face in you piece of shit!" I yelled pushing him on the floor and my teacher grabbed me by the arm but I yanked away.

"Girl get up off this floor." I stuck my hand out and she grabbed it allowing me to help her up.

"Thank you." She looked down walking to her seat.

"Alex we don't use foul language with our peers so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

She's joking, right?

"No." I sat back down looking at the girl.

"Where you coming from?" Niah tossed her arm over her but she didn't say anything.

"Now that were situated I'd like for everyone to take out their notebooks and folders."

She didn't move a muscle just sat down looking at the floor.

"Here." I gave her all my school supplies earning a smile from her.

"You got a lotta teeth." Niah teased as we both looked at the smile plastered on Carmen's face.

"Whatever you want I gotcha," I mumbled listening to the teacher run her mouth.

Present

We became the greatest of friends throughout the school year. We Ended up finishing middle school together and she was just so different but a good different.

I walked through the school doors going to my third-period class. I honestly don't want to be here, I'm tired of all this nonsense stuff that I'll never use in life.

"Wassup ugly." I sat down next to Niah in math class.

"Nothing man just trying to go home and shit," Niah mumbled putting her feet on the desk.

"Mr.Thomas the science teacher is asking for you," Lani said hanging off of Lexis' back.

"I'll see him after class." He erased the board writing down new notes.

"Both y'all ugly," Lexi said earning a laugh from Lani while they walked back to their class.

"Did I miss something?" I asked looking at Niah, she shrugged being clueless as can be."I don't keep track of her, that's yo job." She patted my back leaving me speechless.

Are Y'all niggas fucking?

Boom