25

Alex

"I'm not gonna trip over someone who didn't want to be apart of my life." I said feeling Lani's fingers comb through my hair."That's right baby." Lani softly stroked my face with her thumb.

"Ain't like I'm still 5 years old y' know? Not like imma be sitting up asking my mom when's daddy coming home. Who needs him? He wasn't there to teach me how to do anything but I got through everything." I inhaled thinking about all the times I went without my dad in my life.

"Yeah, you did."

"I got through my first day of school without him, I learned how to drive, I learned how to fight without him. I had 18 great birthdays and he never sent me a card!" I cried sitting up facing the wall.

"Baby," Lani said softly wrapping her arms around me.

"I didn't need him then and I don't need him now. I'll get through college without him, imma get a great job without him. I'm gonna have a whole bunch of kids and there's not a damn thing he can tell me on how to love my kids!" I clenched my jaw feeling my tears fall down my cheeks.

"It's okay, baby." Lani hugged me from behind locking her hands with mine. "How come he don't want me, man." I sobbed wiping my face with the back of my hands.

"I don't know baby, I don't know." Lani laid me back down wiping my cheeks. "What's wrong with me?" I gasped listening to the hiccups in my breathing.

"Nothing's wrong with you, Alex," Lani said as she gently kissed my forehead. "I put you through so much and you still stay with me."

"Alex, you've helped me grow as a person and that's all I could ask for. Our first date you managed to make up for it, you're the best that's ever happened to me despite the past. Alex, your the greatest person I know." Lani looked at me still drying my face.

"Thank you." I smiled weakly

"You're part of who I am today, you can do whatever you want without him." Lani kissed me softly making me smile even more.

"What would I do without you." I finished crying and laid back down pulling Lani towards me.

"I should be asking you that." Lani chuckled stroking my cheek. "I love you," I said strongly. "I love you too, Alex."

I cheesed lifting up her sports bra sucking on her nipple.

"You're ridiculous." She played in my hair while watching tv. I snuck my hand into her boxers playing in her wetness. I like how Lani's vulnerable around me, she doesn't tell me "no" she just gives me what I want.

I looked up at her, taking her nipple out my mouth. She grabbed my face kissing me while my fingers went in and out of her. I curled my fingers inside of her twisting them around.

"Alex." She moaned while I choked her. "Shut up," I said before roughly kissing her as her walls tightened around my fingers.

"Babyy." Lani cried grabbing my wrist moving my fingers in deeper, I snatched away leaving her to finger herself.

"I thought I told you to shut up." I smiled watching her work.

I've never been so turned on by looking at her. From her perky breast down to the taste of her. "Fuck." She moaned continuing to finger herself, she was getting closer to her orgasm. I snatched her hand and put my own two fingers in.

"How dare you!?" I scolded her watching her legs shake uncontrollably. "Alex please!" Lani whined grinding her hips against my fingers.

"Do it, I dare you." I looked in her eyes still playing around her sweet spot.

"Mm, Alex!"

I slowed down my pace watching her juices flow out on my fingers as her eyes rolled back. She grabbed my hand sucking her juices off seductively. "You so damn fine." I chuckled kissing all over her face and neck.

"Thank you, baby," Lani said cuddling with me laying her head on my chest. I laid back as she reached over me taking my phone off the table desk.

"Let's make a movie." Lani propped herself up and looked at me. "Excuse me?" I choked out. "You heard me."

"A movie? Lani, you're not really the type to be naked on cam." I like where her mind is at but Lani isn't one to step out of her comfort zone.

"Well... today we find out."

If Lani's talking like this she obviously trusts me and knows what she wants. "You sure?" I asked moving myself in between her legs. "Fine, no movie just forget about that entire idea." Lani rolled her eyes.

"I'm just saying man, I want you to be comfortable."

"I am comfortable, 100 percent comfortable. I wouldn't suggest it if I wasn't comfortable."

I ended up giving into her but only for a little bit. People who make sex tapes always end up splitting, for example, Ray J and Kim. Kim got big off of it but I don't know about Ray J.

We ended up only taking pictures for safety measures. I'm surprised Lani trusts me with her privacy like that, I'm not saying I'd ever exposed her it's just shocking that she'd wanna do something like this. We all know Lani is a goody-two-shoes.

But I can't complain in certain departments, she has her moments.

Lani

"Baby when we going home?" I mumbled finger combing Alex's hair. "Whenever you want." Alex sighed clinging onto my waist. "Baby, I'm hungry." I moved my hand out her hair.

"What you want?"  She lifted her head up and looked at me. "Anything," I said simply as she groaned getting up from the bed.

"I'll get it later, okay princess?" Alex stretched before leaning down kissing my head.

"Thank you, baby." I yawned turning onto my side.

"Anything else?"

I shook my head putting my attention on the tv. If I go to sleep she'll be back with my food."I love you." I said softly waving goodbye.

This trip has been good so far but I do miss my mom and Lexi. I might miss Carmen just a tiny bit, I never got to open the gift she gave me and I'm pretty curious about what it is.

Alex has been nothing but kind to me this entire trip, I like seeing this side of her where she's relaxed and not trying to rip someone's face off. On our next trip, I think we should invite our friends. Trey is the best company to have but he can't come out late which is a bummer because believe it or not he's the life of the party.

We're going home in 3 or 4 days I can't remember but I do know Alex has a surprise for me. I actually hate surprises but when it's from certain people I'll let it slide, and since this is my baby we're talking about I have to let her slide.

Boom