6

*Niah in Media😍*

Carmen

I'm Carmen one of Alex's friends since elementary. I already knew about Alex and Lani were gonna get together at some point. What I don't understand is why she would torture Lani then get with her. It was very obvious to me and Niah when she started messing with Lani as kids.

All Alex would do is run her mouth about the damn girl. Scarlett our other friend always had a soft spot for Lani, we're not sure where it came from but I believe it went away.

Great now you know all of us. Niah, Alex, Scarlett, and Me. For some odd reason, everybody is scared of us, it's not like we're crazy.

Alex, Niah, and I are the only hit women out of this entire group. Scarlett is too soft for a job like that and I mean that with no disrespect. Last year there was a snake in her locker and she didn't show up for five weeks, she ran straight home.

Alex is obsessed with work but she wouldn't let that take over her. All she does is come to school but on weekends she's at work even on holidays. She only puts it to the side for a short amount of time.

I've decided to arrange a party for Alex and Lani due to them becoming one. No, I'm not being extra I'm just making a big deal out of it. I've been planning this for two days, Niah told me they were together.

Today I went a little overboard and made them a dinner reservation at a restaurant I "work" at. Alex loves seafood and Legal Sea Food seems to be the right place for them, I'm not sure about what Lani likes but I'll work my magic.

"Told y'all the door was open." I smacked Niah on the head then sat down.

"Aye man be careful cause last time I walked in on them they were getting nasty." Niah threw her hands up in surrender as my jaw dropped.

"Should we knock?" We stood at Alex's bedroom waiting. "Stop being nasty." We heard from the other side, We immediately opened the door watching Alex pull up the cover. "Bro c' mon! Knock for once!" Alex yelled letting go off Lani. "Come out with us." I laid down on the bed while Alex mean mugged me.

"Yeah, whatever." Alex picked up her phone opening Snapchat. "Ooo baby I look delicious." Alex played with the filters wrapping her arm around Lani.

"Yeah, baby a whole meal." Lani licked her face and pulled on a chunk of her hair.

"Igh bruh we waiting on y'all," I mumbled getting up from the bed. I closed the door behind me and went into the kitchen, might as well get comfy.

Alex's POV

"I like your eyelashes. You got some sexy eyelashes." I wrapped my arms around Lani while she cuddled up into me. I got work tomorrow and believe I like what I do but I start acting crazy after awhile.

"So I made Niah spill some beans and apparently Carmen is throwing a party for us." Lani inhaled deeply letting her fingers roam in my hair.

"You made her?" I raised my eyebrow looking at her. "I hit her." Lani took two pairs of jeans off the rack and rested them on her arm.

"They found out about us, fast as hell." We went into the fitting room and I sat down on the little seat.

"Honestly."