5

Alex
Friday night

I'm officially drained, thank god it's Friday. Lani agreed to sleepover and I'm just waiting on her, this entire week was nothing but me and Lani going back and forth. I've tried to slide in but that didn't work.

I looked over the couch as the front door open. "I'm here." Lani sat her bag down and kissed my cheek. "Wassup ma." I paused my movie while she hung her jacket in the closet.

"Nothing, I'm gonna take a shower real quick." She kissed me again before heading to the bathroom.

A lot of people have been on Lani and me, especially Niah, Carmen, and Scarlet. Niah swears she saw us kiss, Carmen and scarlet saw Lani leaving my house last night but we were just studying.

I bought Lani sugar cookies cause I know how much she likes them, I actually bought her a whole bunch of stuff. She caught me off guard with this one but the only alcohol she'll drink is Hennessy. Therefore I went and bought a bottle

I'm scared to ask her out because I don't want to find out she's not into me and all my time was wasted. There are something's that I keep away from Lani, I don't tell her everything cause I don't want her to see me differently.

"I'm back." Lani plopped down next to me. "I feel like I haven't seen you all day." She sat in my lap with her legs on each side kissing me all over.

"What's up with you?"

"I'm gonna ask you something and I understand if you say no."

Oh shit, she better not say it. "I want to be your girlfriend, meaning I think we should be together."

She's so bad at this but it's cute at the same time. "Then you my girlfriend, "I said holding onto her waist.

"Crazy, I was gonna ask you out too."

At least I know how she feels about me. "Man I was getting tired of flirting. But I had to keep you interested." I let out a sigh of relief. I dragged my hands all over Lani and cupped her breast.

"Come with me." She grabbed my hand walking past the kitchen, I grabbed the Hennessy bottle and followed behind her.

"Oh, so you went out all out?"

I opened the bottle as Lani tilted her head back, I'm really finna get nasty with shorty tonight but I won't cross the line. If Lani says no then that means no.

I grabbed Lani's face looking in her eyes. Our lips were inches away from each other. She smiled looking at my lips then back at my eyes. Our lips danced with each other and her fingers wandered in my hair.

I'm feeling really nice right now so you already know I'm down for whatever. I pulled on her boxers and she slapped my hand

My phone went off while in my pocket. "Gimme a second." I slapped her thigh before letting her go.

I opened the front door a crack. "What you want?" I looked Niah up and down as she smirked before busting the door open.

"Yo I got some crazy shit to tell you." Niah opened my bedroom door but quickly closed it. I scratched my head sheepishly while she looked at me. "Is that Lani?" She whispered with her hand still on the doorknob. I nodded covering my face. "Are y'all like... a thing?"

"Yea, we like each other so why not," I said simply.

Niah is such a blocker, I was so close to getting it in with Lani and she was into it. I could've gotten her naked but no Niah gotta come with some bullshit

"What do you have to tell me?" I facepalmed myself and sighed. I'm convinced me and Lani will never get a chance alone.

Lani's POV

I took a shirt out of Alex's closet and put it on before fixing my glasses. I don't know if I'm ready to give in to Alex just yet, even if I did it wouldn't matter cause Alex put me on hold.

Then Niah had the nerve to open the door on me! What exactly do you do after that? I sighed using the bathroom in her room. "I ain know allat was gonna happen." Alex came in and I shrugged. "It's whatever," I said with my toothbrush in my mouth

I rinsed out my mouth and got back in bed. "It was fun while it lasted." We held hands as the tv lit up the room. "I mean we can still get nasty." She let my hand go and rested it between my legs. I moved her then closed my legs.

"Your clothes look good on me," I mumbled as she put my leg on her. "You look good naked," Alex said after kissing my forehead.

I debated if I should say the 'L-word' and I decided to keep my mouth closed. I pray Alex will be gentle with me because I'm new to all of this. I don't go on dates, I don't tell people how good they look, and I sure as hell never been touched down there.

Alex is annoying and mean but you get used to it. I really enjoy her company even after years of beatings, but that's a talk I'll save for later.

"Please be careful with me." I opened my eyes for a brief moment only to admire Alex, she's a tough girl but she's been sweet to me.

Boom

-they're finally together
-Niah knows about them
-will Alex take care of Lani?