Sky's Amulet

(A/N: hhho boy first fic here and I have no idea what to do??

um not much warnings but occasional cussing and tw: amnesia and death

AU where Deadlox is an inanimate object that took human form. That object is Sky's Amulet (hm, I don't think the title is explaining enough)
This story takes place in the Minecraft universe (Pun sort of intended))

Adam's POV

The room was silent. My eyes were closed as my head leaned back and my body sunk into the softness of the couch. The only thing could hear was my own paced breathing. This continued for a while until I heard footsteps approaching. I opened my eyes and sat myself up.

The living room was decent. Paintings here and there were placed strategically and the room was...roomy. The carpet was checkered with grey and purple. The quartz walls were bright with some glowstone placed on the wooden ceiling. The large windows overlooked the land, giving a nice view of everything.

Seto never stopped working on his house. Every time he finished adding another unnecessary room, he always seems to never be satisfied and continued adding room after room, even though this place is practically a mansion. Along with his enchantment and potion making skills, he did know how to build houses well.

The door finally clicked open. "Hey! Sorry I took a while. Got lost in my own house." Seto chuckled. "Yeah you should be sorry. Man it felt like days while I was waiting for you here. I even fell asleep. You disgust me." Seto simply laughed at what I said. We were close enough friends to insult each other and not be offended, so it was cool. Those kind of friendships are pretty ideal for me, since it was just in my humor.

"Anyways, here. This splash potion can actually make living things turn to stone, so don't use it on just anything. But the vice versa, which is what you wanted, will make objects come to life as a being. It will kind of be an overnight process though. They will have a lot of physical attributed of the object until they become fully human after a while. "
"So, if I throw this at my budder blocks, they won't be blocks but like us?"
"Yep. What made you want them to come to life anyways?"
"Do you not know how much I've always wanted to see budder have life."
"No one can ever know how much you love budder"

Seto handed me the splash potion as I stood up from that couch I really wanted to sink back in to. Wow that was a soft couch. Really soft. Like, really, really soft. "Thanks man." I smiled as I led myself out of his house. "No problem!" He nodded as he closed the door behind me.