23. Mistake Of Life

Start from the beginning

        "I'll die you scoundrel, but will not do this to him. " I told him with boldness.

       "OK then, switch on your video call." I did as he told me.

          He held my daughter by her legs in a way her head dangling, he was holding her upside down exactly. My Kavya crying and trembling and chocking her saliva " I will tear her and split her into two Surya...with bare hands. I haven't enjoyed killing a kid till now, but I think I am gonna experience it now. And you know I can do that. " he gave me a wicked smile, Sanjana fainted and fell on the floor.

      "I'll do it... Please leave her... I'll do it. " I cried on my knees.

   The next day I went to Arjun with the fake proofs Ajay sent me and lied about Siya's relationship with Ajay. It broke Arjun into bits and pieces. I feel like dying... I broke his trust. What kind of a friend I'm?

      I came out of his mansion like a walking corpse. I not only broke Arjun but also our unbreakable friendship. I'm sure he'll kill me after knowing the truth but I have to save my daughter.

     I will save Kavya and kill myself. I know I'm being a coward but killing myself is best than facing Arjun after I broke his trust.

________________

Siya's pov :

            I'm currently in Tanjavur, dad's hometown. I came here to attend my aunt's twenty fifth wedding anniversary. I thought, I can divert my mind coming here. But all I could think about was my idiot... My Arjun..

    I can't do it anymore... I gave up. This distance from him is suffocating me. I can do this even after our marriage.. I can force him to sleep on couch if he didn't tell me the truth. But right now I need him.

I want him.

      "Akka, Are you fine? You seem lost in your thoughts. " asked Bala, my parental cousin also my younger brother, he is doing his third year medicine.

        "I'm fine Bala... I'm just afraid of darkness. Can you accompany me till my room. " he nodded and we started walking. This resort is so isolated and scary. All the rooms here are in a uncomfortable distance, people can't here if other calls.

Dangerous!

          I don't know why I'm getting this gut feeling but I felt something terrible is gonna happen.

        I opened my room door and thanked Bala. In a blink of a second he was thrown into my room and fell down with a loud thud. I switched on the light and found a most dominating and scary figure in my life.

        Light engulfed his face when he stepped in and my breath hitched...

Arjun...!

     I could feel the heat radiating from him, his jaw clentched and he was breathing heavily. Our eyes locked and it was intense enough to make me tremble.

         His eyes were red, filled with rage, anger and betrayal but calm at the same time. It was that calmness which we witness before a big calamity.

Something is wrong... But what? And why did he hit my innocent brother?

     "Arj-" I tried taking his name but he stopped me "shhh... Don't say a word... Not a word. " I was scared as hell. His anger self always beat the boldness in me and right now, I need to run away from him.

        He went close to Bala and kicked him on his face hard, making Bala groan. I was shocked to see this horrified side of Arjun and was dumbfounded " I kick him because... I can't do this to you... Because I love you. "