Advice From Dad Part II

Magsimula sa umpisa

"But you let Stan call you pinky"

Nashi looked at him a little shocked wondering why Stan suddenly made his way into their conversation.

"It's not like I let him call me that! It's just that I can't make him to stop calling me that and besides he give me back my earrings so I will let it slide"

Natsu grinned so he was right! The kid Storm is jealous that Stan is allowed to call Nashi pinky while he does not.

"But isn't Storm your best friend or at least your friend? Because I mean the two of you have been with each other since you were kids according to what you told me. So maybe he is jealous that you let someone you just met call you pinky and yet he who have been with you since birth is not allowed to call you that"

Nashi's face suddenly turned from confusion to realization to flustered.

"S-storm!? Jealous!? Tha-that's i-impossible!!! Tha-that snow cone can't possibly..."

Nashi's flustered and confused face made Natsu remember something that happened years ago.

***Flashback***

It has been a few weeks since fairy tail's celestial and water wizards left and of course their fire dragon slayer is depressed and his brother is helping him get through it.

At the fire dragon slayer's home his big brother is cleaning his house and the draon slayer is well sulking.

Zeref definitely noticed this and decided to talk to his brother.

"Natsu stop sulking. Your sulking will definitely won't bring her back"

Natsu glared at his brother and Zeref just sighed and sit beside his beloved baby brother.

A few minutes pass and the sound of sobbing could be heard. Zeref turned around and saw Natsu sobbing so he did the thing big brothers do when their younger brother is crying. He hugged him.

"Why? Nii-san why did she left me? She always tells me that it's more fun when we're together! And yet... She... She still left me behind!"

Zeref rubbed Natsu's back he knows how his brother feels. Four hundred years of isolation and when he finally found someone that can be with him that someone died and it was because of him.

Granted that someone had been revived and it's so awkward between the two of them well let's just say that there is a reason he only comes to the guild once in a while.

"Natsu maybe there is a reason why she left"

"Then what is that!? Why did she left!? Just when I was about to confess to her... She left..."

Zeref hummed and nodded. Before Lucy left she told Zeref that she saw Natsu confessing to Lissana but Zeref knows that his brother loves Lucy so he told her that it might just be a misunderstanding but the celestial mage is too stubborn to believe him.

"Natsu... What I'm about to tell you might be useless and maybe it is not my place to tell you but Lucy told me that she loves you"

Natsu looked at Zeref with a confused face.

"Of course she loves me we're best friends"

Zeref sighed and rubbed his temples and sighed.

"What I mean is she loves you as more than a friend"

Natsu's face started to turn red he had mixed feelings. Embarrassment, joy, anger and sadness.

"You're lying... That's impossible... Luce can't possibly..."

"What I'm saying is true it's just up to you whether you'd want to believe it or not"

Natsu stood up and glared at Zeref.

"If she really love me... Why did she left!? Why did she leave me!? Why did she broke our promise!?"

Zeref stood up and oat Natsu's shoulders.

"Everything's for a reason Natsu... She left for a reason. And Natsu stop being so depressed. Just think if Lucy was here would she like to see you sulking?"

Natsu stared down at the floor and fought the tears that was about to fall.

"No..."

Zeref smiled and head towards the door but before he left he looked towards Natsu.

"Then stop sulking Natsu. Wherever Lucy is she would never want to see you like that"

Natsu smiled slightly and made a vow that he would do his best to not sulk but that doesn't mean he is happy.

***Flashback Ends***

Natsu Pov:

Natsu ruffled Nashi's hair and smiled at her genuinely.

"Ya know Nashi maybe you should talk to Storm. The two of you are friends for many years so don't let your friendship waste just because of some misunderstanding"

Nashi looked at Natsu and she thought hard of what he said.

"You're right uncle Natsu! I'm gonna ask that ice prick even if he wants to or not!"

Nashi said and the father and daughter grinned at each other.

***
Yeah so the ending is kinda rushed but yeah so anyway thanks for reading and the next chapter has something to do about the word truth so yeah bye!!!