Killer Truths: Chapter Twenty - Three ~ You Destroyed Him

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K Rowling. Also, sorry for the spacing and mistakes. I'm out of town and away from a computer. When I get to one I will definitely corrected and edit thus. Now, enjoy. ES <3 ** 

Chapter Twenty – Three ~ You Destroyed Him

Ginny’s eyes opened slowly. For a second she simply laid on the cold, concrete floor as it cooled her cuts and bruises through her battered clothes. She sighed softly and then pushed herself into a sitting position. The movement alone caused her body to scream in pain. She groaned as she leaned back against one of the walls and took deep breathes, trying to calm herself.

Looking around, Ginny supposed that that would help her relax. Darkness surrounded her except a lone light above the entrance to the dungeon. It was a small magical light which would provide no help whatsoever for her. Ginny sighed as all she could see was darkness and feel the cold seeping into her body. She cursed as a pounding began in her head.

Ginny, tired of sitting even though it was what caused the least pain, pushed herself to her feet. As soon as she achieved that she had to lean against the wall until her legs seized their trembling.

“Bloody hell,” she cursed as they trembled. “They really beat me.”

When her legs finally stopped trembled, she pushed herself away from the wall and got about five feet before the chains yanked her back. She pulled on them, trying to force them to give her more space. They didn’t budge more than the original length.

“Dammit,” she mumbled as she stood in the middle of the dungeon.

Ginny was here, where she didn’t truly want to be and she still didn’t have any answers. “Merlin, help me,” she cried softly. She was in so much pain. She hurt all over the place and she couldn’t even blink herself out of the shackles.

Her power was completely useless.

Ginny ran her fingers through her hair but stopped when dried blood prevented her. She was drenched in blood; her own. She was black and blue from the beatings and her head was killing her but she needed to get answers, Merlin, she needed to get some kind of answers!

Footsteps outside the dungeon door pulled her attention. She looked up just in time to see Lucius Malfoy standing outside, his pale, distinct face looking back at her. He unlocked the door and pushed it open. He stepped into the room and closed the door, locking the two of them in then stashed the key to the door into his pocket. Ginny watched him in apprehension.

Lucius was alone. That was really, really bad.

He noticed her looking at the door.

“Cho has left for the day. You know what that means, Weasley.” Lucius grinned, “It means it’s just you and me, blood traitor; just you and me.”

He leered.

Ginny gulped nervously.

Lucius took a few steps towards her and stopped in front of her. He smirked at her expression.

“Worried, are you?” He asked. “You should be. Now, Chang can’t stop whatever I am going to do. And what I am going to do is going to be… going to be amazing.”

Ginny took a step back. He followed.

“I want to say that I don’t see the appeal that you might have to my son but I would be lying if I did. You’re a very beautiful woman and so full of life. So full of life,” He grinned as he ran a finger down her cheek.

Ginny stiffened. She couldn’t believe what was happening. No, there was no way that this was happening. No bloody way! Her brain screamed.

“Even though you’re badly bruised and covered in blood, you are still very, very appealing to a man’s eyes.” Lucius went on.