Special Chapter: The Lost Years III

AN: My gosh!!! I wrote this in college and uso pa noon ang mga ganitong story and sa totoo lang it felt like it wasn't the ending that I would like to leave on this book. Thank you readers, sobrang naappreciate ko kayo lahat. Kahit sobrang cringe ako sa story ko sa totoo lang, I felt na walang kilig and over dramatic but you read it and you were happy reading this and thank you so much!!! <3  Napaka nostalgic isulat and again, THANK YOU EVERYONEEEEE!!! 

THIS IS THE END OF AN ERA. CHOS! 

Hannah POV

"Omg!!! Is it true? Ikakasal na ba talaga si Raj?" I was so excited when I heard the news from Lance. Raj proposed to his girlfriend!

"Yes, he called me earlier when she said yes to him, yung gago iyak ng iyak sa tuwa" natatawang sabi ni Lance. Nasa bahay kami ngayon and Kobe is in America again dahil namimiss na naman siya nina mama at papa and they want him back. I miss my son too but I know he liked it there.

"I'm so happy for him! Kelan daw ang kasal?"

"Sabi ni Raj in four months daw, he wanted to rush it kasi aalis yung girl next year for a research travel because of her work"

Hindi ko mapigilang ngumiti. Raj has been hiding his girlfriend from us for years and recently lang namin siya nakilala. When I saw Aki, I knew that she is the one. It was like God gave the perfect angel for Raj and truly, I cannot wish for anything except their happiness. 

"Hans...I'll be inviting them"

I stopped laughing.

Them which is Daniella and Ice.

I nodded. I'm still mad at those two for leaving us and not informing about their locations. I hate it but I'm still happy for the two. I know their trauma is so huge I can't comprehend it but gusto ko sana maging parte pa rin ng buhay nila. I ruined them before but Lance fixed me and I wanted to right all my wrongs. 

"You know Daniella, she's the boss" she always has been. Kelan ba siya hihingi ng tulong sakin? She never leaned on me. I'm her bestfriend and I want her to know that I will always be pero ang hirap. She's so far away from me.

"Lance, I really wanna see her" sabi ko and put my head on his shoulders.

It's been seven years since I last saw those two. Marjorie Daniella Lee-Ravena and Ice Ezekiel Ravena who are now parents for their five year old daughter. I saw the pictures they sent, hindi man lang mahilig sa social media ang dalawa and it's so freaking difficult to locate any accounts of them but they created one just to send their daughter's photos. Sobrang ganda!!! I mean with Ice's features and Daniella's? I want to be her ninang pero we don't know where they are. Hays. 

I mean I know they want a peaceful life, Daniella's family tried to separate them, kahit si Josh napagod sa kakahanap sa kanila. Now they know that Daniella's happiness is Ice only and gosh, they deserve everything. I heard from Lance that Daniella sent a photo of their wedding years ago and another photo showing their daughter and they warmed up but I guess they really didn't want to meet with anyone so those two cut us in their life. Masakit pero naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit ginawa yon ni Daniella. 

Miss ko na ang bestfriend ko. 

Sae is in heaven now with Darius and I know that both of them are truly happy now. I can't see them anymore pero I know that they are watching us. Nateteary eyed ako tuloy. Nung namatay si Darius, everyone of us was grieving. We were all crying and I remember Raj sleeping outside because he can't imagine a home without his bestfriend. It was so heartbreaking, and I remember Lance eating something when tears fell from his eyes bigla bigla and I was panicking because he's not saying anything, bigla na lang siyang naiiyak.