Killer Truths: Chapter Twenty - Two ~ Satisfaction

** I don't own the Harry Potter world, characters or places. They belong to J.K Rowling. Now, enjoy the next chapter! ES <3 **

Chapter Twenty – Two ~ Satisfaction

“Wake up.” A voice hissed through Ginny’s unconsciousness. Her eyes immediately snapped open and she swallowed visibly as she looked into silvery – gray eyes, eyes the color of her lover’s and her daughter’s. Except this time, those eyes watched her with loathing, with fury, with complete and utter contempt.

“Good, you’re awake.” A woman’s voice said from behind the man.

Ginny frowned as Cho Chang stepped into view. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was pretty groggy and disorientated.

“Open your eyes,” Lucius hissed.

Ginny ignored him as she tried to move. She was bound, much like Thomas and Amélie had been; except these shackles were stronger, infused with stronger magic, dark magic. She bit her lip as she pulled on the shackles.

“Open your eyes!” Lucius hissed as he yanked her hair.

Ginny took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and to ignore the pain and anger coursing through her body as she opened her eyes slowly, thoroughly provoking the man.

“When I tell you to do something, blood-traitor, you do it right away. Do you understand me?” Lucius pulled her hair again.

Ginny growled softly.

“Do you understand me?” He pulled harder.

“Lucius, that’s quite enough.” Cho told him as she stepped in front of Ginny and looked down at her.

“You’re almost at your end, Ginny Weasley. Aren’t you afraid?” Cho asked curiously.

“Afraid? Of you two…? Hardly,” Ginny smirked.

Lucius hissed again then he smacked Ginny across her left cheek.

“It would be wise if you didn’t provoke him, Ginny.” Cho sighed. “We both know that right now Lucius isn’t entirely right in his mind.”

“Right now? You believe that he was at some point in his life?” Ginny’s eyebrows shot up on her forehead. “Don’t lie now, Cho. Lucius is mad, yes, but he doesn’t frighten me.” She snorted.

Lucius smacked her once again, the sound loud in the dungeon she was in. She closed her eyes and took slow, deep breaths to calm her rapidly beating heart. Her left cheek stung something fierce but she would never show the two of them just how much it hurt.

Ginny chuckled softly as the two watched her. “Was that all you’ve got? Are you finished now because I’d certainly love to get some sleep and all of this…bollocks, all of this crap is sure to put me to sleep.” Ginny faked a yawn. “Please end this already, if you must.”

“How dare you say those things –” Lucius started in on her but Cho pushed him back.

“Don’t fall for her antics, Lucius.” She said. “Ginny is trying to provoke you to do something in her favor and I will have none of that.”

“In her favor…?” Lucius’ eyes narrowed as he watched Ginny. “Don’t get your hopes up, Weasley.”

Ginny rolled her eyes.

Lucius hissed at her as he slapped her across the same cheek one more time then grabbed her hair roughly causing Ginny to look up into Cho Chang’s dead brown eyes. The woman was looking down at her as if looking into her very soul. It was unnerving.