Killer Truths: Chapter Twenty - Two ~ Satisfaction

Start from the beginning

“Your time here has only begun, Ginevra Molly Weasley. Prepare yourself.” Cho smiled evilly at the redhead before she turned her back, grabbed Lucius’ arm and disappeared out the door, the lock sounding loudly in the silence.

~.~.~

“For the last time, Ginny, keep your eyes open.” Cho said as she wiped her bloody hands on a small towel. For the last three hours, Cho and Lucius had taken turns torturing Ginny. It was a painful and never ending experience, to Ginny at least. The two of them had arrived as Ginny slept and woke her with spelled snakes sliding over her body. Ginny would never, in her entire life, forget the feeling of those snakes slithering against her skin. She had to bite her lip roughly to keep from screaming out; the rusty iron taste of blood had filled her mouth.

After that, three hours to the minute, they had beaten and cut her. It had been a rough and painful occurrence but not once did Ginny scream out. She’d never give them that satisfaction but that didn’t mean she didn’t come close to passing out a time or two due to the pain.

“Open your eyes, you filthy Mudblood lover!” Lucius hissed and punched her badly bruised left cheek.

Ginny hadn’t noticed that her eyes had closed.

“Yes, Ginny darling, let me see those beautiful brown eyes.” Cho said as she conjured a chair and pulled it in front of Ginny. “You know, I’ve been wondering about something.”

Ginny snorted, “wondering if Lucius stuffs his pants.”

Lucius punched her cheek again.

Ginny fell over from the punch. She closed her eyes again and spat out blood.

“Pull her up, Lucius.” Cho ordered calmly. “And, no, Ginny, that’s not what I was wondering.”

“There really isn’t any reason to use your brain, Cho, not that you usually do. Stick to something you know well. Don’t wonder into uncharted territory. The mind is a dangerous place.” Ginny sighed, “Well, I reckon you have to try other things since you don’t really have anything that you can do well.” She shrugged, “How unfortunate, I understand.”

Cho’s eyebrows rose high on her forehead but she didn’t say a word for a second then she kicked Ginny hard in her left ribs. Ginny gasped; the pain was horrible.

Ginny coughed.

“Now, as I was saying before you interrupted me. I’ve been wondering about something. Why did you become a hit – witch and work for the Ministry of Magic? I always reckoned that you were one of the good ones. But I agree that appearance can truly be deceiving.” Cho wondered out loud.

“Do you really care?” Ginny asked.

“Of course, I do. This entire situation is revolved around you and your career. I guess I supposed that after you graduated, you would have married Potter and popped out a kid or two. Never would have thought you would become a hit – witch and have Draco Malfoy’s child. Now that was completely unexpected.” Cho continued.

“Well, I’m glad I surprised you.” Ginny grinned wickedly.

“You certainly did but you were always one who caused trouble. Remember the Chamber of Secrets?” Cho said.

“How could I forget? Good ol’ Lucius Malfoy here almost killed me. It was definitely an interesting experience to say the least.” Ginny snorted.

“You should have died and then the Dark Lord would have been revived and he would have ruled the world!” Lucius yelled.

“Oh, yes, well, Harry Potter prevented that.” Ginny answered nonchalantly.

“Harry Potter is dead!” Lucius yelled again.

“Oh, yes, well, I know that.” Ginny snorted.

“You…” Cho started and then broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

Both Lucius and Ginny watched her. She was cackling like a mad woman.

“You…” she continued to laugh.

Ginny frowned as she looked at Cho.

Finally, Cho composed herself. She rubbed her hand against her mouth. “Sorry, about that. As I was going to say, it was you, wasn’t it? You killed the Boy – Who – Lived, didn’t you?”

“Did I?” Ginny asked.

“Yes, you did.” Cho smiled, “Wonderful! Another surprise! Wow, Ginny! You are certainly one surprise after another. This is so much fun!” Cho clapped her hands together.

“Yes, well, I’m glad you think so.” Ginny mumbled sarcastically. The woman was mad, completely and utterly mad.

“Well, now…” Cho smiled.  “That’s another trouble. You named Dumbledore’s Army, you pretty much caused all that trouble.” She added.

“I did not. I only named the group. How did I cause trouble there?” Ginny asked in shock. “Plus, if I can remember correctly, the one who caused all of the trouble was –” Cho cut her off.

“That’s enough, answer my questions.”

“What questions?” Ginny asked.

“Why did you join that secret organization within the Ministry? Why did you become a hit – witch?” Cho asked.

“Why do you want to know?” Ginny asked back.

“I want to know you, Ginny. I want to understand you; completely. I want to know everything about Ginevra Molly Weasley.” Cho explained.

Ginny watched in silence.

Finally, she spoke: “That is completely warped, twisted, and insane. Not to mention, psychotic behavior, Cho.”

Cho shrugged.

“Plus, I don’t want you to understand anything about me.” Ginny glared. “You’re sick.”

“No, I want answers to my questions.”  Cho frowned.

“No, I want answers.” Ginny’s glare turned murderous. “You’re after me, trying to kill me and expose the organization I work for. Why? You kidnap my daughter… there is a line a person shouldn’t cross, Cho and you more then crossed it, you flew right by it.”

“Oh, please.” Cho snorted. “Lucius, you seem bored over there. How about if I leave you with our… guest for a bit? An hour or so should be enough. Not too much, though. She needs to be alive for everything to work according to plan.”

Lucius grinned evilly as he stopped in front of Ginny. She took a deep breath. The next hour or so, she knew was going to be very painful but she would never give Lucius Malfoy the satisfaction of her pain. Never; she thought as the door closed behind Cho and she looked up to see Lucius’ hand lift as he prepared to continue his torture.

Never.

******

Whew! what a chapter! what do you guys think? let me know!

i love you guys for reading, voting and commenting. you rock my red, snitch socks! :D

Emmalee <3