9|enraged|

Everyone looked at me. All expecting an answer. What on Earth? Why so interested in the bracelet on my wrist?

"Um.. this. Yes it does have a story." I replied not sure how to tell the rest of the story.

"Well can we hear it?"

No. Ugh. Ok. Here we go.

"Well this came with me. When I was found by Madamme this was besides me in my craddle. I was one year old at the time so it definitely didnt fit back then. But it was always with me. Sophie made sure of that. When I turned five it fit me for the first time. After that I have worn it every single day of my life. Its a licky charm bracelet and adjustable in case you were wondering how a bracelet such as this fit the wrist of a five year old and now a sixteen year old."

I told the story to everyone. I just realized that I had never told this story before. Now a story known to no one but me is known to the whole country. Ha!

"Thats quiet a story. The bracelet. In between us, I never could take care of things my entire life. The only thing that survived the longest with me was my black bag about 7 months. I tend to destroy or lose things alot." Ellen said making me laugh.

"Ellen, you just told everyone that. It was to be between you and Es." Anya pointed out. Man she is smart.

At that we all chuckled.

"Oops." Ellen said.

After we all regained our composure Ellen turned to the camera and started," Well my fellow Ittecians its time we part. It was fun having you ladies with us. And you on the other side," she said pointing towards the camera."must comeback on our channel for we will be streaming snippets of their trip to the palace. See you all soon."

And with that she turned towards with a smile when all the lights dimmed and cameras zoomed out. After the lights and cameras were taken away we all stood. Mr. Andrew the producer was waiting for us.

"Wonderful ladies. But you should know that this is a show that gets me money. You jumping over eachother at every moment gets the rating down." He snapped

"We are sorry Mr. Andrew but there is definitely no need to be rude." I said minding his tone.

"You little young lady here needs to know something about the world." He started with his finger pointed towards me. "I was here to film women, mannered women. Not wretched animals. Thats what those two are."

Oh no no no. He did not just call them wretched animals. Yes it is what Liah and Maddy become sometimes but that does not mean he can call them that. Plus who does he think he is pointing his finger towards my face , his eyes boring holes in mine?

I brought my hand up to Mr. Oh not so polite's finger and encircled my hand around it. I grabbed it turned alittle and put it down. Surprise flashed on his face but he kept staring with anger. Mine was no less.

"Mr. Whoever you think you are, you do NOT point your finger at me. Never Ever. Secondly you NEVER in your life call my sisters by ill names." I fixated him with murderous glare.

"They were pouncing on you. I was helping you so it doesnt happen on air again" I have to say he had the courage to reply.

"Mr Andrew I take it that you dont know me well but I hope I make this thing clear once and for all that I dont want help,ever. Especially from you. And I never accept this type of mannerism. You are not to use this attitude of yours in the premises of this orphanage and whenever you are in five foot of radius with me. Or else I will personally make sure you lose your job that gets you and your greedy selfish self MONEY." I was boring holes in his eyes.