Chapter 37

Santos pov

I splashed water on my face grippin the sink until my knuckles turned white. I was tryin to calm my nerves cause today was the big day. me marrying the love of my life Natalie Amber Homles. I stepped out the bathroom into the room where the other guys were waitin. I sat in between Patrick and my other friend Fred. my dad came in. "do u remember ur vows?" he asked "yea why?" I asked. "their ready" he said I stood up and fixed my tux while walkin out the buildin. when I stepped out the smell of the ocean hit my nose. yea were getting married at the beach. there were white chairs and white & blue decorations it was beautiful. everybody got in their spot so we can start. everybody was seated. the music started to play the and I started to get nervous again. Natalie's cousins Lily and Harry walked down the aisle wit their arms linked together. one of my cousins Logan and Nat's cousin they call Pinky come down the aisle together. last but not least Patrick my best man and Emily walked down. if Em wasn't a lesbian her and Pat would make a great couple. they started to play 'here comes the bride' Ginger my lil cuzzin and Michelle Lilys daughter. they walked down the aisle throwing rose petals I smiled they were too cute. "wait! swop the mwusic we wan out of fwowers" Ginger said. the crowd laughed as both of their fathers came and got them sittin tellin them it was ok. they started to play the music again and Natalie came out beautiful as ever walking down the aisle in her wedding dress wit her father right beside her. I grabbed her hand and her father sat down. I smiled at my soon to be wife she knew I was nervous but she smiled bck squeezin my hand a little. "who gives this femme to this stud?" the priest asked Nats parents stood up saying 'we do'. "do u two have ur vows?" he asked and we nodded. I decided to go first "my love Natalie Amber Holmes I will love you till death do us apart we have been through our ups and down but we fight to have eachother in our arms at night I will through sickness or health through rich or poor ur my first love and my last" I finished she was in tears. "Shantell Marie Thompson I love you with all thats in me and I will never leave u cause ur my first love I wouldnt trade u for the world I will love u forever" she finished I was in tears "do u Santell Thompson take Natalie Holmes as ur Wife?" the priest asked "I do" I said "do u Natalie Holmes take Shantell Thompson to be ur Wife?" "I do" Nat answered. "u may now kiss ur bride" I pulled Nat closer smiling and layin one sweet kiss on her lips as pictures were shot. I pulled bck "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" we walked hand in hand off the beach bck into the party were the music was. we danced and had fun wit the fam and we had our dance wit the light on us as I held my beautiful wife in my arms. this night couldnt get any better.

------

one more chapter guys !!!

×Makayla×