Chapter 25

4 months later

Natalie pov

i woke up in a empty bed in my boy shorts and Santos T-Shirt. i rolled to my side to see a note. i opened it and it said....

To~ My Queen

morning beautiful srry im not by ur side when u woke up but i went to buy somethings from the store. call or text me if u need anything. :*

Love~ Santos

i smiled and put the note down. i walked down stairs to the kitchen and started breakfeast. well let me start wit me and Santo still are goin strong, if u read the note and we have been together for a year now. actually its our aniversery today. im practiclly living wit Santos and i love it. her birthday has past now shes 19 while im still 18. the shop is still goin good and no Andre thank god! life has been good doe. i still go to see my parents actually i just got back from there two days ago. i talked to my parents about me movin in wit Santo thats why i went without her. they thought it was too early for me to move in but a few days later they agreed. i just have to ask Santo thats if she wants me to move in. i hope she dont think im movin our relationship to fast. im scared to ask her. i put the plates on the table as i heard the front door open and Santos came in the kitchen. i wrapped my arms around her neck peckin her lips. i pulled back but she grabbed my ass pullin me back in. she licked my bottom lip askin for intrance and i accepted it. she slid her tounge in my mouth fightin for dominance which she won. the kiss was gettin alot heated but i pulled away. we were breathing heavy. i pecked her lips and sat down infront of my food. we ate and talked about plans tonight well Santo wouldnt tell me where we was goin. "can i ask u a question?" i asked puttin my fork down i was scared as hell right now. "yea wat is it babe?" she asked puttin all her attention on me. shes only makin it harder. "wat do u think about me movin in?" i asked bitin my tongue. she smiled. "i think thats great! i wanted u to move in i just waited until u brought it up" she said. i let out a deep breath and smiled. "i want to move in" i said. "what about ur parents?" she asked. "already talked to them and they agreed" i said. she grabbed my face kissin my lips.

----

so were now in the car headin somewhere idk where Santo is takin me because im blind folded. when i felt the car stop and heard a door close and another door open i felt her grab my hand leadin me out the car. "take off ur shoes and socks" she instructed. she told me to dress casual. i took off my shoes and socks. i felt her pick me up and start to walk. "where are we going?" i asked maybe the fifteenth time. she didnt respond as usual. i felt her put me down on something comfortable. she untied the blind fold and took it off. i gasp. we were at the beach. the water crystal blue and the sun set was beautiful. i looked at Santo to see she had a grin on her face wit all my favorite foods on the blanket we were sittin on. "happy aniversery babe" she said kissin my cheek. "do u like it?" she asked bitin her lower lip lookin nervous. "of course i love it!" i said. we fed eachother the foods and cuddled watchin the sun go down alittle. Santos reached in the basket and pulled out a bikini. she handed it to me smilin. "were am i suppose to change at?" i asked her. "right here" she said. i glared at her playfully takin off my clothes puttin the bikini on. Santos was already in her swiming trunks and sports bra. she picked me up and started runnin towards the water. "Santo no! dont u da-" i got cut off when she threw me in the water. when i came up i whipped my hair out my face to see a grinning Santo. we started splashin water havin fun. she wrapped her arms around my waist pullin me closer. she kissed me slow and passionate wit love and i did the same. i jumped when i heard wat sounded like gun shots. Santos pointed up to the sky. i looked and awwed it said.

Happy Aniversery Nat I Love You

- Santos.

after we played alittle more it started to get real late so we ran to the car puttin the stuff in the trunk and gettin in. when we got in the house we couldnt keep our hands off eachother. u should know how that night ended ;).

-------

×Makayla×