Chapter 5

Santos pov

when i got home i got in the shower. when i got out i put on my blue holister boxers and blue sports bra. i went down stairs and made me a steak, cheese, and egg sandwich. i sat on the couch turning on the tv. there was a knock on the door. i got up and looked through the peep hole to see Andre. i opened the door. we did our handshake and said wassup. "ill be right back" i said i jogged up the stairs in my room throwin on a white muscle shirt, black basketball shorts, and nike elite white and black socks. i went back down stairs to see Andre eatin my other sandwich. "ay nigga why all up on my food?" i chuckled as she looked at me wit her mouth full. i snatched my sandwich and ate it. "so wassup?" i asked "i started talkin to this girl a few weeks ago and i really like her" she said "wat does she like?" i asked "her favorite color is blue red black and white, she loves this show called teen wolf..........." she kept tellin me about this girl until she left. i started throwing things everywhere. i grabbed my labtop and called Natalie on oovoo. she answered on the fourth ring. she was smiling until she seen my face. i was heated so i knew my face was red. "Santo wats wrong why are u cryin?" she asked worried. i wiped my face "Andre likes u" i muttered "how do u know?" she asked "she came over and said everything u like and dislikes and she said u guys started talkin a couple weeks ago just like u did" i answered. it was silent i looked at her big brown eyes through the screen she just stared right back at me. "do u have feelings for her?" i asked she frowned at me. "why would u ask me that when im with u Santos i love you" she said i smiled alittle. "i love you too" we talked more and took random pics. she made me happy. we talked until we both fell asleep with the video connection still on.

---

my eyes fluttered open to a bright light in my eyes. it was just the sun as the birds churped. corny ik. i looked to my left to see a peaceful sleeping Natalie. i smiled and got up lookin at the time. it was 6:30am and Natalie has to be up by 7am. i hopped in the shower for 15min then brushed my teeth and washed my face. i layed on my bed only in my boxers and sports bra. it was now 7:04 and she was still sleep. i started callin her name so she wont be late. her eyes flutted open as she smiled. i smiled. "better get up girl before u be late its 7:06" i said threw the screen. she hopped up and grabbed a towl and dissapeared threw a door i think was her bathroom. i played the Assassins Creed, this is my game. i was so in the game i didnt know Natalie was calling me. "srry bae wats up?" i asked lookin at her. lookin at her just made me smile. "im bout to leave for skool, u dont have to work?" she asked "nope i took the day off" i said "well im bout to leave love you boo bear" she said smilin "love you too sweetness" and we hung up. i countinued to play the game until i fell back to sleep.

------

what do u think so far?

should i keep going?

×Makayla×