Chapter 29

Santo pov

it was now 7 closing up the shop. i hopped in my car and drove off. i parked in the garage and see Nats car in there too. i opened the door and walked in smellin food. i smiled tossin my bag on the coach. i walked in the kitchen to see her swayin her hips wit headphones in her ear. i walked up behind her movin wit her but not touching her. as we danced she backed it up.  when her body hit mine she screamed so freakin loud i think i went deaf for a second. she pulled the headbuds out when i started laughing. she started hittin me while i just laughed. she stopped when she hit me in my nose and she saw Blood! she ran over to me "shit! babe im so srry" she said i just laughed. "its alright" i smiled. she leaded me to the bathroom and i sat on the sink. she whiped off my nose as i just stared at her as she concientrated makin faces. she looked at me "wat?" she asked wit a small smile. "nuffin" i said still lookin at her. she looked at me again and we just bust out laughin. i grabbed her by her waist pullin her close "thx" i said "for wat?" she asked "everything" i said. she smiled peckin my lips. she grabbed my hand pullin me out the bathroom "come on before dinner gets cold" she said. "wat did u make?" i asked sittin down while she got the plates. "chicken, fried rice, and mac and cheese" she answered. we sat down and ate it was silent so i decided i wanted to break it. "do u think about marriage?" i asked she looked up at me "of couese i just never brought up cause i didnt know if u felt the same way" she said. i took her hand in mine "of course i feel the same way i dont want to loose u in anyway" i said she smiled. "wat about kids?" she added "i want kids to but no kids while ur still in collage" i said she nodded. we continued to eat and talk about marriage and kids. after washing the dishes i started a hot bath filling it with bubbles. i grabbed Natalie pulling her in takin off her shirt. i took off my clothes as she took off the rest of hers. i got in the tub layin down as she sat ontop of me. we just relaxed as Nat was playin wit my braids basically takin them out. "come on babe we gotta get up early tomorrow" i said sense the water was gettin cold. we got out and put on some under clothes crawlin in bed. she layed her head on my chest wrappin her arms around my torso. i wrapped my arm around her waist and the other behind my head and drifted off to sleep.

----

×Makayla×