Chapter 11

Santos pov

"Natalie!!!" somebody yelled. her hand slipped out of mine. i looked to see her huggin some girls that looked her age. i just stood there hands in my pocket lookin around. "Santos" i heard Nat say. i looked up to see her wavin me over. i smiled and walked over. she grabbed my hand as she started to introduce me to her friends. "bae this is Tiana, Nanncy, and Rocky" she pointed to the girl and they all gave me a hug. "these are my friends from skool and guys this is my baby Santos" she said huggin my waist. "so ur the famous Santos that has our friend falling head over heals for" the girl Rocky said. i smiled lookin at Natalie as she blushed "i guess i am" i said. we walked and talked goin to every store. buyin everything we saw. of course i bought everything Nat wanted sense i didnt let her parents leave any money. she kept tellin me to stop spendin my money on her but i said it was ok. "ill pay u back" she said "no u dont have to pay me back a penny" i said and she pouted. i kissed her forehead. "Natalie ur still a virgin right?" the girl Nanncy asked. Natalie blushed puttin her head on my chest. the girl Rocky pushed Nanncy "i told u they did the nasty she still limpin" we all burst out laughing. we said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. we got in the car and i drove off. "so ur falling head over heels for me?" i asked as i drove "yep are you falling head over heels for me?" she asked blushin "deep" was all i said. i grabbed her hand in mine as i countinued to drive. she turned up the radio and Luv This Shit (Remix) August Alsina. i started singing Chris part lookin at Nat as we got to a red light.

[Chris Brown]

She said make love, just make love, just make love to me

Right now (just do it), and she want to try some new shit (just do it)

She said when I kiss it, go and sing to her (how?)

Like this: la-la la-la la, la-la la-la la

Don't, need, full conversation

All we doin' is lickin' and fuckin' and touchin' your booty be speakin' another language

Ohh yeeeah, this real life to her fake shit

Bottles in the air, I'm faded.. drinkin'

I'm so fucked up now I'm talkin' my shit

I'm so bossed up I be talkin' like Rich

Niggas they know, bitches all on my strap

Baby when we play, put this song on replay, she like

"Ooh, that's my shit"

[Chorus: Chris Brown]

And I luv it (ay), I luv it (ay)

I luv it (ay), Iiiii

God damn it I luv you baby (ay), I luv it (ay)

I luv it (ay), Iiiii

I'm gon' luv u better cause these bitches ain't shit

And I'mma keep on strokin' cause she luv this strap

And I'mma keep on lickin' cause she luv it

She tell me keep fuckin cause she luv this shit {and I luv it}

------

wat do u think of Nats friends?

×Makayla×