Chapter 26

Santos pov

im at the shop fixin my tattoos that are on my arms and adding new ones. ive been thinkin of praposin. not right now though until we are in our early 20s like at 23 which is 4 years. uggh thats to long but i dont wanna rush into things we only been together for a year now. i can wait right? yea i can. Nat comes in as soon as im done puttin my finishin touches on it. she sits in the chair just lookin at me. "what is it?" i asked as a minute or two passes. "i wanna get a tattoo" she says. "u sure?" i asked. "yea i want a hummingbird on my back dimples" she said. "ok" i said. i started to draw the pic as she told me the designs she wanted on it. when i was done i put the wash away ink where she wanted it as she layed on the chair. i started she wanted it red and blue. she winced in pain squeezin my hand from time to time. when i was done i grabbed the mirriors and angled it so she can see it. i can tell she loved it cause of her face exspression. "u like it?" i asked but it was a dumb question i know. "i love it" she said squeezin me to death.

------

right now  me and Nat were walkin in the grocery store when we hit carts into somebody. i was about to say my bad sense i was pushin it. i looked to no one other then Andre. she had a smirk on her face walkin away. i looked at Nat and she looked lost just as me. all ik is shes planning something.

------

should i post another chapter?

×Makayla×