Chapter 28

Santos pov

i slipped under the covers pulling Nat boy shorts off. it was early in the morning sunday. the day after she met my parents and they loved her. i licked her slit as she was still sleep. i sucked on her clit i swear i heard her moan. as i saw her sweet juices dripping i slid my toungue movin it in and out slow as i rubbed her clit wit my thumb. she grabbed my hair makin me stroke my tongue faster. her legs trembled as she came in my mouth. i licked up her juices and came up ontop of her peckin her lips. "wat was that for?" she asked. "i was hungry we havnt done anything in like 2 months" i said peckin her lips again. "its been two weeks" she giggled. i put my head on the crook of her neck "can i have u right now?" i asked grindin my hips still ontop of her. she closed her eyes bitin her lip. i spreaded her legs and started pounding her as the bed started to shake. i pounded her fast i can feel her juices on my boxers. i took her bottom lip in between my teeth so i can hear her moan. u can hear the clappin sound thats how wet she is. "u didnt answer my question" i said slowin down "can i have you right now?" i whispered in her ear. "yes" she moaned and thats wat went down. makin love for hours all different ways.

-----

today Nat starts college and i go to work. it was now 7 and she was gettin ready while i was still in bed watchin her. "wat time do u go to work?" she asked puttin on her clothes "around 10" i said. she nodded puttin on her shoes. she grabbed her bag and came over bending down giving me a kiss. i grabbed her pullin her ontop when she was about to pull away. she pulled back "i gotta go" she said between kisses. "i dont want u too" i whined squeezin her butt. she got up and pecked my lips again and leaving. "i love you" she said. "love you too" i yelled as she walked out our bedroom. i fell back to sleep some minutes later. when i woke up it was now 8:46 i took a shower brushed my teeth and washed my face. i put on a white short sleeve shirt, black boy jeans, black biker jacket, red and black plaid jacket wrapped around my waist, timberlands. i braided my hair in two and put on my black snapback.(where is this outfit from?) i looked in my body length mirrior sprayin on some axe cologne. i took a pic and sent it Nat. i grabbed my things and left out. i pulled up at the shop at 9:50 and so did Patrick and Emily. "u guys are early" i said suprised they dont usually come until 11 or 12. "yea wheres Nat?" Em asked. "college" i said opening the front door.

------

×Makayla×