Chapter 30

3 years 1/2 later

Santo pov

me and Nat are still goin strong. yea we had alot of fights but nuffin to serious for us to do anything stupid. i love that girl i wont do anything to hurt her. we are still living together next month Nat will graduate college and become a cook just like she always dreamed. on her graduation day i have a big suprise for her and i hope she loves it. right now im playin Saints Row The Third when Nat come in droppin her bag on the floor. i was on the mission when u had to follow the helicoptor when the remote was knocked out my hand makin me crash into a building and die. i was about to say somethin when she pushed me back on the bed climbin ontop crashin her lips to mine. i melted into the kiss kissin her back immediantly. she pushed her tounge in my mouth as we fought for dominance. she won, well damn. she kissed down my jaw line down to my neck as i breathed heavy. she sucked on my spot makin me groan i know she left a mark. she took off my shirt and i did the same kissin her neck but she pushed me back down. i looked at her suprised. i just saw lust and love in her eyes as she removed my sports bra. she popped one of my breast in her mouth swirling her tongue around my nipple and sucked it as she messaged the other. i arched my back makin her go down leavin love bites all on my stomach. she unhooked her bra makin her beautiful breast pop out. she pulled off my pants and boxers as i kicked off my shoes first. she did the same wit hers. she went down lickin my slit and stuck her tounge in goin at a fast pace. i moaned as her tounge went deeper. i dont know wats wrong wit her but i love it. she stuck two fingers in goin slow but speeded up as she flicked her tounge on my clit. "fuck" i moaned close to my cliamx. when i came in her mouth she came up kissin me with such passion. she layed in my arms tired. "wat was all that?" i asked wit a grin. "i was sexually fustrated" she said and giggled i chuckled also. "wat? its been like two, three months" she added i nodded and kissed her forehead. "i love you baby girl" i whispered. "i love you too baby" she said.

----

i felt somebody kept kissin me lips. i groaned openin one eye too see Nat on top. "come on breakfeast is ready and its almost one in the afternoon" she said pullin me up. i groaned again "wait wait i gotta use the potty" i whined. she looked at me "really? the potty, ur 23 now dont say potty" she giggled walkin away while lettin my hand go. plus i was still naked and she wasnt. i went to the bathroom doin the mornin routine and puttin on underclothes. i tied my hair into a ponytail walkin downstairs. i sat down infront of pancackes, bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, and orange juice. i pecked her lips as sayin thank you and started crushin it was A1. we decided to go to the gym. Nat never works out well she said thats yoga but i dont believe it but its makin that ass sit up right doe. i changed into some basketball shorts and a white beater Nat had the same. when we arrived at the gym i put my hair in a bun and started on the tredmill while Nat got on the bike. i set the machine to 7.0 i started running slow until it started to speed up. this hispanic girl came to the tredmill she looked at me and smiled. i smiled back friendly one only. shes cute dont get me wrong though brown hair alittle past her shoulders, lightskin, big brown eyes, and a fit body "hey" she said startin her run "hi" i replied back. i looked at Nat as she was practiclly glarin at the girl. she looked at me as i mouthed 'i love you' she smiled as she continue her excersise and so did i. "my names Isis by the way" she said. "Santo" i said she nodded. i looked at Nat "Nat can u hand me my bottle of water in ur bag?" i smiled sweetly at her. she grabbed her bag gettin off the machine and handing it to me. i kissed her cheek as she blushed. "thx babe" i said. she said welcome goin to the weights. i got off the tredmill takin a sip of my water. "thats ur girlfriend?" the girl Isis asked i nodded "yea for 4 years and a half" i said lookin at Nat tryin to lift the weights. "excuse me" i added walkin over to Nat helpin her lift up the weights she smiled at me. i took the weights and giving her a 10 pound weight. she pouted as how small it was until she tried to lift them both at once. "ur so weak" i teased as i picked up a 25 pound. she smiled mutterin a shut up. we worked out for atleast 3 hours until our muscles got sore. i drove back home when i looked at Nat she was knocked out. i smiled and countinued to drive. i work my baby hard today.

-----

×Makayla×