Chapter 18: No Holding Back!!

The fight between Shinso and Izuku started and right when the match began, Izuku froze and started to walk towards the out of bounds area.

I snarled. So I was right. He did have some sort of mind control ability. I couldn't hear what was being said but then out of nowhere, Izuku used his Quirk right at the last minute.

"Th-this is...Midoriya stopped!" Everyone in the stands began cheering.

"Midoriya!!" Iida yelled out. Uraraka sighed out on relief.

"I'm...I'm so glad!"

Izuku...you really are awesome! After that, they began arguing and I heard something that really made me mad.

"Someone who's been blessed like you can't understand, right?"

That bastard!! It's because of our Quirks that Todoroki and I suffered! He's the one who doesn't understand!

After that, Izuku judo flipped that sucker unconscious. Good. He deserved it.

After that, I left to go to the bathroom to clear my head a little. I guess I could understand where he's coming from. In this world, people view your Quirk as who you are. If you have an evil sounding one, that's how people will look at you. Like you're meant to be a villain.

When I came back, everyone started to praise Shinso. I guess his dream to being a hero is closer than he thought.

The second match was so one sided that it wasn't even funny. It looked like Todoroki lost his cool for a moment and froze half of the stadium with Sero along with it.

Todoroki started to melt the ice after the match was called and I saw the guilty look in his eyes. If this keeps going down the way it is, something bad is going to happen.

The third match started and Kaminari gave it his all in the get go, blasting lightning at Shoizaki, but she blocked it with her vines. He went into idiot mode and the match was over.

The fourth match was just Hatsume show boating her inventions while fighting Iida and gave up after she presented all of them. It turns out she used this sports festival as a way to publicize her 'babies'. Iida was not happy, to say the least.

It was now my turn. I went invisible as she started to slip around her acid, snuck behind her and knocked her out. I heard some of the things that were said about me.

"He can turn invisible, too?"

"His Quirk will be perfect if he becomes a rescue hero."

"With his athleticism and control over his Quirk, he can get out of multiple sticky situations."

I smiled a little at the praises. You hear that, Vlad?!

I then watched the 6th match closely as the winner will be my opponent. Despite having a shield ready, Yaoyorozu was slowly pushed out of bounds. It looks like Tokoyami really didn't want to hurt her.

I watched the seventh match and it looked like a person trying to fight a mirror. I was laughing the entire time as they did the exact same attacks at the same time. It ended with a tie when they knocked each other out.

The eight match was about to start. I have to admit, I was getting a little anxious about this.

As the fight started, Bakugou was using his explosives on her as she ran towards him and was pushed back, but ran towards him again, only to be pushed back again.