Chapter 8: Quirk Assessment Test

When we were all outside, the old man told us what we were doing. "A Quirk Assessment test?!" We all shouted.

Wait a minute...wasn't this the test where the old man failed everyone?

"What about the entrance ceremony and orientation?" Uraraka asked.

The old man turned is back towards us. "If you're going to be a hero, you don't have time for such useless events." We all started to mummer among ourselves.

"This school's selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are." He continued. He turned his head towards us. "That's also how the teachers run their classes."

I started to fall asleep since I already know where he's going with this.

I woke up from my nap when he called out blondie. "Bakugou," Wait a minute...as in the guy in first place?!

"You finished the exams at the top, right?" I guess that answers my question.

"In middle school, what was you highest score for softball throw?"

"67 meters." He answered. The old man then handed him a ball.

"Then try doing it with your quirk." After that, the old man led Bakugou to the center of a circle.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay within the circle." Bag Eyes instructed. "Hurry up. Don't hold back."

That's when Bakugou went into position and threw the ball with his quirk. "DIE!!" We did have to question the shout.

The old man held up his score. 705.2 meters. Woah...

That's when everybody started to say that this was going to be fun. Oh, boy. I knew what was coming next.

""It looks fun", huh?" Yup. He's mad. "You only have 3 years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the entire time?" That's when he smirked sadistically. Is he going to say it?

"All right. Whoever comes in last place will be punished with expulsion." He said it.

"WHAT?!!" The most of the class screamed.

That's when Izuku looked really nervous. I walked up to him. "You stupid old man! Stop scaring them!" I was gifted with candy to the mouth.

He does that to shut me up a lot. And it works.

He then looked excited. "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our student. Welcome to the hero course of U.A.!"

That's when Uraraka stood up to him. "It hasn't even been the first day yet! This is unfair!"

I looked down, hair covering my eyes. "Is anything fair? Are natural disaster fair? Will villains be fair? Are accidents fair? If you can't deal with unfairness then GET. OUT."

My whole life was unfair before I met Aizawa. The people in Ghostzone's life is unfair.

We maybe the same age but I see these guys nothing more than a bunch of innocent brats, but I guess that's a good thing in many ways. I kind of wish I was like them.