Chapter 10: Panic at the Lunch Room

Being at home was kind of boring. With the school year starting, the old man is much more busy and was hardly ever home. I won't ever admit this to him, but I wish he was home more.

Not only was he busy with school, it seems word got out that The Symbol of Peace was working as a teacher in U.A. and the press are now bugging the school, which the teachers have to deal with, taking more of his time.

I was now sitting in my homeroom class with the old man. "Good work on yesterday's combat training." Aizawa drawled out. "I saw the video and the results."

He watched it? I bet he was disappointed in me in how poorly I performed.

He turned to Bakugou. "Bakugou, you're talented so don't act like a child."

"I know!"

He then turned to Izuku. "Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?"

Izuku looked down, ashamed.

"You have to learn to control your quirk better. I don't like saying the same things over and over." Izuku clenched his fists.

"But as long as you fix the control issue, you'll be able to do a lot more." He praised him and Izuku looked a lot more happy.

"Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

He then turned to me. "Danny," I could already hear the complaints. "not everything about being a hero is fighting. Focus on your objectives more." I nodded, a bit angry at myself.

"But," I looked up. "your technique, strategies, control over your Quirk, instincts, and talent at hand to hand combat are above most of your peers." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Once you start expanding your options more, you'll definitely be one of the top heroes." I smiled at the praise a little.

The old man, Desiree, and another friend of mine at Ghostzone, are the only three who's opinions I care for.

Disappointing any of them is something that would crush me. Getting a praise from either of them makes me happy.

"Now, back to other things. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

'Is it another special test?' We all thought in panic.

"...decide on your class's representative." He finished. Sheesh, old man! Be faster!!

"It's a normal school activity!" We all thought in relief.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me, too!"

"Pick me!"

"I want to do it, too!"

"It's a job made for me!"

"I'll be the leader!"

"My first decision will be to have a girls' skirts to be 30 cm above the knee!" Guess who said that?

I didn't say anything as I knew there was no point in trying to shout over 15 other voices.

That's when Iida decided we should decide by votes...with his hands up high. I guess he wants this job as much as everybody else.

I guess it's not a bad idea. Since most will just vote for themselves, anyone who get 2 or more votes must have someone who trusts in them a lot, since we barely know each other.