I shuddered at the lack of life in his dead eyes as I felt someone move in beside me. "Did we mention that he's a priest." Nathan's voice whispered in my ear as his lips traced the shell and the way he said the last word was dirty, like something indecent and repulsive.

I turned to face him, though he didn't back away, making us so close our noses were almost touching. His blue eyes dropped down to my mouth and I let it curl into a sardonic smile. "Not a fan of religion?"

"Not a fan of fucking child molesters." Gabriel spat and I felt my earlier nausea return full force.

"You kidnapped an alleged child molester and cut off his hands?" I questioned, just to make sure I'd heard them right.

"There's no 'alleged' anything." Victor spoke up. "We know exactly what he is and what he's done. And now he's paying for it."

I swallowed thickly, "How many?"

Victor's eyes tightened, the inferno burning bright with anger, as he glanced down at his wine. "Seven."

My teeth clenched and I saw everyone at the table had similar looks of disgust and outrage. I leveled my stare on Kota's furious face. "You should have cut off his dick and fed it to him, instead."

We shared a conspiratorial smile as numerous guys around the table laughed evilly. "Oi, that's my Trouble! Kicking ass and taking names." Gabriel chortled beside me and I found myself stifling my own grin.

"Told you guys she was special!" Luke added, as he and Sean snickered.

"She's psychotic." North grumbled, crossing his arms over his massive chest and I mirrored the action.

"You're one to talk." I groused back as I looked between him and Silas. "What's your quirk by the way?" I motioned to the others around the table one by one. "You've got the mad scientist, the bone collector, the zombie, and the one who may actually be insane." Luke giggled at my words and I moved on. "You've got the one with control issues and the one who fancies doll collecting and, let's not forget the possible doctor. What about you two?"

Silas chuckled, "I'll be whoever you want me to be, Aggele Mou." He winked at me, his accent deepening as he flirted suggestively.

"Ah," I said, giving him an obvious appraisal that had him puffing his chest out in confidence, "Casanova, perhaps?"

He quirked an eyebrow at me as he gave me a panty-dropping smile. "Why don't you come by my room later and you can figure it out for yourself."

"Shut your mouth, you dirty Greek!" Gabriel cried, putting a possessive arm around my shoulder. "She's mine, so keep your pervy hands and thoughts to yourself."

Silas only laughed, a deep rich sound that made my stomach clench and flip, and I reached over patting Gabriel's chest soothingly. "It's okay, Gabriel, it's all wishful thinking on his part." His crystal eyes widened and sparkled and I frowned up at him wondering what had made him so happy.

"You should know," Silas spoke, distracting me from Gabriel's wide smile, "I always enjoy a challenge."

North rolled his eyes, grunting in displeasure. "Careful, Silas, or she'll cut off your dick and feed it to you."

"Enough about cutting off dicks." Nathan groaned, cupping himself in a protective manner.

Sean jumped in, his flirty smile making an appearance. "Can't we talk about something else that doesn't involve removing a male's most prized appendage?"

I groaned, "Ugh, men!" I tuned out their banter about male anatomy and how much they cared about it, taking a sip of my water.

Sean tossed a pea at me from his seat across the table and waggled his eyebrows leaning forward, his chin in his hands as he heaved a heavy sigh. "Don't look so glum, Pookie. I bet you look much prettier when you smile."