Chapter Fifteen

I broke away from George faster than I race to the hoop with the Quaffle in hand. Ginny, Hermione, and Emily were standing in front of us.

           "I-I had better go," George said.

           "Don't you dare leave!" I retorted. George up and left, walking out if the portrait hole.

          "Spill it," Ginny said, blunt as ever. "How long have you been dating my brother?"

           I looked down to the ground. "You remember when he and I went to Hogsmeade, just the two of us?"

           "It's been that long?!" Hermione blurted.

          "Uh, yes." I replied.

           Hermione and Ginny both sighed.

          "How long were you going to hide this?" Ginny asked.

          "Until we were ready," I responded. "I wasn't going to keep it from you guys forever. We only stated dating about a month ago.

           Emily shrugged. "I get it," she responded. "Makes sense. I mean, it's like when Hermione started dating your brother."

          "A more important question," Ginny butted in. "Why does everyone choose my brothers?!"

          "Well, I have not," Emily stated.

           "Why have the two of you chosen to date my brothers?!" Ginny restated.

           "Well we're not dating all of then," I responded. "Hermione and I are each dating one. So there are still four more to be snatched up."

           "Well, Bill already had Fleur," Hermione added. "So that leaves three."

          "I bet Charlie will get laid first," I added.

          "Can you guys please stop?" Ginny begged.  "This is getting really weird."

          "Actually, I agree," Emily said.

          "I think we can all learn from Gwen's example," Hermione stated. "If you are dating one of Ginny's brothers, never make out in a public place."

          "Or just don't date them," Ginny grumbled. "This is just weird."

         "Well, sorry for your luck Ginny," I said. "Because I am still dating George."

          "Just please don't kiss him in front of me anymore."

         I heard someone gasp behind me. Harry was standing in the room, the portrait hole barely closed behind him.

          "Bloody hell," I mumbled. "Here we go." 

         "Oops," Ginny said. "Harry, we didn't know you were here."

          "Obviously," he said, coldly. "Gwenyth, follow me." I looked around nervously, before following Harry to his dorm.

          After making sure there was no one in the room, he dragged me in and slammed the door behind him.

          "When the hell were you going to tell me about you dating George!" he yelled at me.

          I looked down at the ground. "It's been that long?!" Harry yelled. He sat down on his bed, clearly ticked off.

         "Look, you can't be ticked at me because I found someone who loves me, and your precious Cho doesn't even know you exist!" I yelled. He jumped off the bed, anger flashing across his face.

         "I don't care that George loves you! Hell, I don't care that he kissed you today! I only care that I had no idea what was going on! I'm your brother, Gwenyth! I need to know these things!"

        "This is exactly why I didn't tell you! You flip out! You are too damn overprotective! I need to go." I stomped over to the door, slamming it on my way out.

        "If you guys need me," I said once I got downstairs. "You know where to find me." I walked over to the portrait hole.

         "Uh, no we don't," Hermione said.

         "Exactly the point!" I shouted, walking out of the portrait hole.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Credit to kayzee1511 for the whole 'Harry finds out' scene. Thank you so much!!