To Hell With Everything.

Start from the beginning

He sighed.

"You are stubborn!" He snapped before walking away.

The door opened and that girl came out her head ducked low.

"Thank you." I said getting into the room. She nodded not even looking up and walked away.

I shut the door close going near the bed sitting beside her. Her face was clean and she was now dressed in a loose fitting t shirt, the blankets covering her. Her breath was steady.

I was deep into all these. She was affecting me more than I would like.

I wanted to stop this. I tried to stop this. But I couldn't. I couldn't see her hurt. I couldn't leave her. Ignore her.

I would kill anyone who would hurt her in any fucking way!

Anyone!

There was no going back now. To hell with everything.

...

I hardly got out of my room in past day. Kenneth and others came as they got time to check on me and her asking me to rest for a while but leaving her was the last thing I wanted to do.

But they just didn't understand. They won't. But I didn't want to leave her alone. I couldn't leave her alone. I haven't let my eyes waver from her.

Ken had killed the guy he dragged to the dark wing the other day. We were keeping a close eye on Santos. Waiting for anything that confirms he had broken the truce. But the guy was smart.

Doctors did the scan. Everything seemed fine except for few bruises and hell lot of blood loss. Her right hand was fine too.

Just muscle strain.

She was doing fine but still was unconscious. According to the doctor, she must wake up today.

I held her hand in mine gently rubbing my thumb on her palm silently asking her to open her eyes.

I stayed with her. Just feeling her breaths. Inhaling her scent.

Her brown eyes were the only thing I wanted to see.

I wanted her to attack my guards, to fight. I didn't like seeing her this numb and pale.

But I couldn't do anything but wait. Wait for her to wake up.

I was flowing with my emotions. They ere driving me their way and I was juts letting them without protesting.

What was I doing?

How can I let them control me?

How can I feel this towards her?

This was wrong! But it felt right.

It was something that would never be acceptable in my life. I couldn't afford to have any damn weakness.

But now, she was.

I would kill for her. I won't let anyone come near her. Let anyone hurt her.

I would do anything to protect her.

I could not drag her into all of these. I could not be that selfish to put her in danger just because I can not stay away.

I do have started caring for her and I needed to stay away.

And the hell I will.

I entwined my fingers with her looking at our hands. Her bruised pale bandaged hand lay limply in mine. I sat there looking at her pale face. My heart aching with an unknown emotion.

Just till she wakes up..

I told myself as I held her hand tightly.

I was calm from outside but my inside was a storm. The first thing I was going to do was kill the

I heard a knock on the door. I glanced up to see Douglas standing there.

I raised an eyebrow.

"How is she?" He asked.

I nodded looking at her.

"Not awake yet?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Rey you need to sleep for a while. You haven't slept since yesterday night." He tried.

I didn't say anything. With everything going around me, how can they ask me to sleep?

"Can you do one thing for me?" I asked Douglas.

He nodded.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!

What you think about Damion..?

What you think about this?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                        ~32tyga😘😘