To Hell With Everything.

En başından başla

I don't know why. But I felt like killing someone. My mind was going crazy. I was going through an emotional ride of anger and worry. Both of them leaving me with nothing but frustration.

I carefully cleaned her face and her hands.

I heard a knock on the door.

I ignored it continuing with my task.

But the door was knocked again.

I looked at it to see a girl in her early twenties standing there with some clothes in her hand.

She bowed down her head mumbling "Rey."

I nodded.

"Will sent me here to change her clothes." She said holding up the clothes in her hand.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Uh.. Clementine.. I live in Southern Wing. You uh.. Askew.. He was uh.. My brother..Uh." She mumbled nervously her eyes stayed on the floor.

I nodded at her blinking my eyes.

"I will be right out there. Make sure you do not hurt her." I said in a warning tone.

She was really scared. She nodded her head not looking me into the eyes, her hands fidgeting with the clothes.

I glanced at Argyl, giving her a final look I walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

I leaned against the closed door.

What was happening to me?

What was I feeling?

I had decided to stay away from her. Not to grow any feelings for her. Not to drag her in all this.

But this wasn't happening.

The things aren't going my way like they always did.

I had no control over this.

I couldn't control myself when it came to her.

This was crazy.

All the things I had forbade myself from feeling were coming back to me. They were following me every fucking where and I didn't want that in any way.

I saw Ken walking towards me.

"Damion." He said.

I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"The guy is in the Dark Wing." He said curtly.

I nodded.

"Erik.."

"What about him?" I asked my eyes spilling fire. His name set me in fury.

"Nothing." He said.

"Kenneth." I shortly said asking him to tell me whatever the matter was.

"He tried to stop us.. He killed our one man." Ken said.

"He did?" I asked.

Cause Erik never got his hands covered in blood. He always asked his men to do it.

"No." He shook his head, "One of his men of course. He is in the Dark Wing."

I nodded.

Ken knew what should be done. He always did.

"Uh.. May be you should sleep for a while? I will look after her?" Ken asked.

I shook my head 'no'.

"Rey, you need some re-"

"No Ken. I am here." I said in a voice that left no room to argue.

He looked at me for a moment waiting for me to agree without saying a word.