Season2 Trailer - "When can we do it then? - part1"

#Wayo's POV

"P'Pha"

"..."

"P'Phaaa."

"Hmmm"

"Don't you care about me anymore?"

I was not trying to be a pain in his butt

I was not trying to be a pain in his butt. But as soon as he came into my room, he was making a long angry face. No matter how hard I tried to talk to him, he did not pay much attention to me at all.

I knew that he was still really mad about the vandalism on his Audi. We all tried very hard to figure out who might have done that but we were facing a dead end. I really did not want to see him being like this.

"I'm so sorry."

I was doing my part by cuddling his chest while his hands wrapped around my shoulder. He might be physically with me but I knew for certain that his mind was still thinking about his car.

"What are you thinking?"

"Thinking about that son of a bitch. I want to know who the hell he is."

"Don't you care of me at all?"

P'Pha looked at me curiously before he said, "What do you mean?"

"P'Pha," I was making a crying face "I knew that you still are mad and unhappy. You must really want to revenge but..."

"I'm not mad because of what happened to the car."

I paused a bit. Hmm, what was he upset about if not the car? Hopefully not at me.

"P'Pha. You are upset about?"

"I am upset because that person might really like or love you for sure."

I quickly broke the embrace and sat right up looking at P'Pha's eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"That's right. He's such a loser. If he likes someone and wants to win him over, he should not spray on other people's car. He should throw a punch and fight for the love. Be a man!" P'Pha now raised his voice.