CHAPTER 11: **MATURE CONTENT**

He begins to kiss me down the valley between my breasts. Then moves his mouth over to one of my breasts and starts flicking my nipple with his tongue while groping the other one, then he moves over to the other one to give it the same attention.

       I start to moan as I throw my head back a little bit and while he's pulling down my panties.

       I begin gripping his hair as he starts kissing back up to my neck then to my mouth which as soon as his lips touch mine, I begin to kiss him hungrily.

        He starts pushing me back until I fall onto the bed and he crawls on top of me with that sexy grin of his and goes from kissing my neck, down the valley between my breasts, down to wards my stomach all while lightly rubbing my clit.

        Then once he gets to my clit, he replaces his finger with his tongue and grips onto my thighs and squeezes them tighter to try and hold me still since I can't stop shaking or moving my hips from the pleasure I'm getting from his mouth. I then feel him suck on the clit before going back to flicking it.

        The next thing I feel sends me over the edge as he places one finger inside of my wet pussy and starts pumping his finger in and out of me fast and hard. Then he puts two fingers inside of me and starts pumping away fast and deep, hitting my gspot.

         "Does that feel good baby? Huh?" He asks me while going faster and faster.

         "Fuck, baby." I moan out. My legs begin to shake a little bit again as I'm getting closer towards my climax.

          "Come for me. Come for daddy." He tells me.

         "Okay." I tell him. "Fuck, you feel so good."

         I get closer and closer until I suddenly squirt and come all over his hand while screaming his name. "YES! ETHAN!"

         He then kisses his way back up to my mouth and sticks his fingers in his mouth and moans.

         "You taste so fucking good." He tells me.

         It's my turn." I tell him as I push him over towards his back and start straddling him. I then start to kiss him from his mouth, to his neck all the way down towards his boxers to where I start pulling them down and tossing them onto the floor. I then begin to stroke his cock slowly and watch as he licks his lips a little and bites his lower lip a little bit as he starts to moan and grab my hair.

         "Ahh baby. Just like that." He says.

         I then look up at him as he looks at me while I take his cock into my mouth inch by inch.

         "F-fuck baby yes. Fucking take that cock." He groans.

         I start moaning as I begin sucking, licking and stroking the half of his cock I can't fit into my mouth. I begin going faster and faster. I do that for a minute before I decide to surprise him and hope it works out. I then take all of him in my mouth gagging on it as the tip of his cock hits the back of my throat and he moans a little louder. "Fuck yes baby. Shit." He says.

        I stay there for a moment before I lift my head up to take a breath. And I look up at him and he's looking at me before sitting up and grabbing my mouth with his hand while slightly pulling my hair and kisses me.

        "Get on your hands and knees." He demands.

        "Yes daddy." I get up onto my hands and knees and stick my ass in the air as I suddenly feel a hard slap on my ass cheeks. Which makes me yelp out of pain and the pleasure.

        He then pulls my hair again and makes my head go back while he starts to kiss me then has me keep my ass up while my head lays on the pillow and without warning he thrusts into my pussy hard and deep.

        "Ahhh. Fuck yes!" I yell out in ecstasy. "Fuck me baby. Make my pussy sore."

        "Yeah. You like it when I pound your pussy baby, huh?" He says.

        "Fuck yes I do. Oh my god don't stop fucking me baby, please." I tell him between thrusts.

         He fucks me from behind for a good while until he tells me he wants to fuck me deeper.

         "Get on your back, baby!" He demands as he quickly pulls his cock out of me.

         I quickly flip over onto my back and he quickly spreads my legs wide opened, leans down to kiss me then thrusts into my pussy again. And he starts pounding me faster and harder than I have ever been fucked before.

         "Oh, baby, never stop. Please." I scream out. "Harder! Make me sore baby." I beg him.

         "First, tell me who's pussy this belongs to." He asks me.

          "Yours! It belongs to you baby!" I scream out louder while he continues pounding me harder and harder making me scream so loud to where he sometimes had to cover my mouth with his.

           "Fuck baby, I'm gonna come." He says.

          "Yeah. You gonna come?" I ask.

          "Yes. Where do you want it baby?" He asks.

          "In my mouth." I reply.

          "Fuck you are so hot. Shit. I love your tight wet pussy baby." He says to me as he pumps inside of me faster and harder a few more times before quickly pulling out and stroking his cock as he starts cumming inside of my mouth. Which he actually tasted really damn good. I licked my lips before licking and sucking every last drop of cum from him.

        "Fuck baby, that was the hottest and best sex I have ever had!" He tells me out of breath while plopping down back onto the bed and wrapping his arm around me.

        I rest my head and one of my hands onto his chest and stomach.

        Then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry, not really good at sex scenes but am trying to get better at them. :) ;) anywho, next chapter will be posted tomorrow! Hope you all enjoyed it!! :)