CHAPTER 3: That's YOUR Brother?!

<<VICTORIA>>

At first, while standing there, I thought that maybe he was purposely ignoring me or just thought I was too hideous to shake hands with me. But then I suddenly feel his hand reach out and shake mine while introducing himself.

"You too. I'm Josh's older brother, Ethan." He says.

"You guys don't really look too much like each other." I said with a chuckle, but quickly realized he wasn't laughing but instead, glaring at me a little bit. Oh shit. Way to go Victoria, I thought to myself.

I quickly then look away feeling embarassed and then tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You got that right. I got all the good looks." Josh replied while slapping Ethan's chest and laughing a little bit. Also while breaking the awkward silent moment I had just created. Which made me feel relieved he did that.

I gave him a 'Thank you' look. While he in return gave me a 'I got you.' Kind of a look.

Now, I've gotta say that his brother, Ethan, was HOT AS HELL! So hot that I felt my panties get wet. He looked so much like Stephen James. Different tattoos of course, but, from head to toe, my god. I also noticed he had gorgeous brown eyes and what I'd say was about 6'0 tall.

Yep, definitely wouldn't go for someone like me. I don't know what the hell made Josh and Beca think he would. Besides, I can tell he's a player.

Josh starts introducing me to the twins who both look a little bit like Juice from SOA. Damien was grilling and nodded a 'What's up?' to me before going back to grilling. Then Dillon shook my hand and seemed really cook also.

"Hey there curvy girl. I'm gonna call you curves. That cool?" He says.

Wow, he's blunt, I thought to myself. Then I shrugged a little bit and replied, "Yeah. Sure." I smiled at him.

I really didn't care in him calling me that. I took it as a compliment, coming from him.

Damien turns off the grill then puts the patties and hot dogs onto a platter then turns around and starts walking towards the table.

"Dinner's ready, kids!" He jokes and we all share a laugh.

After taking a seat, Ethan says a prayer then we all start to dig in.

We sit around talking, laughing and getting to know each other, then somehow, I don't know how, I was asked by Damien what I did for a living.

"Well, I work at a Diner that's a few blocks away from mine and Beca's place. It's owned by an older couple who are very sweet people." I say with a smile as I begin to remember how much I miss them already. They were like my grandparents. If I had any, that is. To be honest, I'm not too sure I do. I never knew my parents.

"Oh. Do you go to school?" He asks.

"I did. And I graduated also. Just, haven't been able to find a job in that field yet." I say, suddenly feeling embarrassed and a little bit ashamed that I am not working in a salon of my right now. But that's okay. I have my reasons.

"Oh? What was it you studded?" He asks seeming genuinely interested.

"Damn dude, why you gotta be so nosy?" Dillon asked.

"Hey, I'm just trying to get to know the girl." He says before looking back at me. "Sorry Curves."

"Hey. That's my nickname for her. Make up your own." Dillon said while slapping Damien's chest.

"It's okay. And to answer your question Damien, I went to Beauty School and love doing hair and makeup." I replied with a smile.

"That's awesome! You cut hair? Could you do mine?" Damien says.

"Sure." I chuckled while taking another bite of my delicious burger.

"Cool! Hey, have you seen that Face Off show? Do you do that kind of makeup?" He asks.

"Yes. I do all kinds. Even Special Effects." I smile at him.

"Wow. You are Awesome in my book." He replies. Which made me laugh a little bit.

"Thanks." I replied while blushing a little bit.

"But you don't now? So you wasted your time and your parents money?!" Ethan says.

Wow. The first time he decides to talk this whole time and he says that? Really dumbass?

"Come on dude. Don't be a dick." Josh says, glaring at his brother.

"No. It's okay. It's not like he's the first to ask. But to answer your question, I was sick." While saying that, I avoided eye contact with Beca as I knew she had a look of sympathy on her face as well as everyone else did now too.

Well, it's not like I told many people, but thought maybe he wouldn't ask any further questions, if I just came out and said it.

"And before you all wonder what I was sick with, it was breast cancer. I did chemo, lost hair and some weight and lost one of my breasts." I start to say. Then, like the person I am, I instantly tried making the moment lighter by saying a joke. "You guys have no idea how hard it is to find a good bra. Especially at Victoria Secret." I began to laugh.

Nobody laughed right away. Just still had a sad look upon their face. Except for Ethan. Though he had that look for a few seconds on his face, he quickly looked pissed and yet also, guilty.

Then I again thought of something funny. "Hey, Damien? I got a good nickname you can call me. Lucky Fin. Like in Finding Nemo." I laughed.

Suddenly, everybody started laughing, Beca even spit out her beer.

Throughout most and the rest of the dinner, I had noticed out the corner of my eye, Ethan was looking at me. Though this last time, after Damien commented about the new nickname he gave me, and making me blush while also laughing, I noticed Ethan looking a little mad while looking at me. Which I don't know why he would be.

I mean, what the hell is his problem? What did I do?

More to come!! Maybe in the next few minutes?