CHAPTER 9: The Cave

<<ETHAN>>

It was really nice walking beside her and I was real excited to be going to the cave with her too.

I had hoped she picked up earlier on when I said us being alone. I meant her and I. Cause that's why I suggested going early and meeting everyone there.

While walking along the beach with her, I badly wanted to hold her hand. But I didn't want to ruin this 'civil' and good moment.

Normally, I'm the kind of guy that will make a move whenever I wanted to. Rather it mattered to the girl or not. But she was different. I never felt this way about anyone before.

My god, I sound like a fucking teenage boy. Shit, 'get it together man'. I told myself in my head. But I like it. I like the way she makes me feel, a lot.

We arrive at the cave and of course, nobody's here. She doesn't know that when you rent out the beach house that we did, you have this whole side to yourselves.

After helping her walk up the pathway to make sure she doesn't fall, we get to the spot with the little swimming area. Then set our stuff down.

She looks around at the water and is amazed.

"Wow. This is beautiful." She says.

"Yes it is." I replied. Though she didn't notice I was looking at her and meant for that comment to be towards her.

I then begin taking my shirt off and getting ready to dive in the water.

She turns and see's me then bites her lower lip a little bit and looks away as she starts to blush.

I smile at her then dive into the water and when I come back up to stick my head out of the water, I see her sitting on the edge of the water and she looks to be self conscious a little bit. Though I don't know why. Oh wait, yeah I do. I became one of the many I'm sure that has made her feel this way. But I don't want her to. Gosh I'm such an asshole. But damn, she looks hot as hell in her tankini. She should be proud of her body.

She starts to move her legs around a little bit and I start swimming up towards her and purposely swim to between her legs.

When I lifted my head up from the water, and moved back my hair, I noticed she had goosebumps and was blushing again while nervously biting her lower lip. Which she doesn't know this but I fucking love it when she does that.

I then place both my hands on each side of her legs, touching the ground part. Though I want to touch her legs badly.

We lock eyes on each other before I decide to try and lean in to kiss her.

But right as I get close enough to her lips, I see her eyes are closed and she's getting ready for it, but I then smile and surprise her by taking that opportunity and pull her into the water.

When she comes back up. She tells me, "You jerk."

I chuckle, "What?"

"Nothing. Nevermind." She rolls her eyes and she starts to swim away when I grab her by the ankles and pull her back towards me, facing me, as I then grab her legs and pull her closer to me to where her legs are wrapped around my waist, while her arms are around my neck.

We both look into each other's eyes for a moment. Then I lean in to kiss her, for real this time, and am hoping she accepts.

I finally get to her lips and start to kiss her passionately. Then start using my tongue, asking for entrance into her mouth. Which she lets me. Which makes me so happy that I don't realize it made me moan a little bit until she smiled against my lips.

For the next few minutes our tongues were fighting each other for dominance. She is such a great kisser.

We make out until we pull back a little for some air, then lean our foreheads against each other's.

"Be mine?!" I quietly say.

She looks at me and at first I start thinking she's gonna say no. But then she nods and smiles at me which makes me smile and feel all happy inside.

"But just don't hurt me." She says quietly back with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I promise." I won't I replied.

Then we went back to making out some more until we heard someone clear their throat.

As we look up, we see Josh, Beca and the twins.

I look back at Victoria and smile as she starts to cover her face with her hand from being embarrassed.

I lift her chin up with my finger and start kissing her again.

"It's about time you manned up. Shit!" Josh joked.

"Look. Our boy is growing up." Damien says while wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes.

We get out of the water as I help Victoria get out as well.

We sit down and I have her sit between my legs as she starts feeding me some of her food and I do the same with mine.

Beca is still looking at me as though she wants to kill me. Which I get it. I deserve it.

We finish eating lunch and we all get into the water and we start swimming around, splashing and having fun together.

It was one of my favorite days.