"Maybe he can't feel it. Remember, he had it on silent than vibrate."

"Ugh, yeah." I rubbed my face and walked up to the door. I pushed past through it and I didn't even walk to the front counter. I know my fûckin best friend. He's at the fûckin top.

We made our way to the elevator and I had a hand on my gun in my waist band, as we stepped inside. I clicked the button and someone was trying to get in, but Ricardo stepped in front with his arms crossed and stare at the person. They quickly stopped waking towards us. The doors closed and he stepped back.

I tried calling again but he didn't answer again.
"Honestly, I feel like he's just ignoring us just to get on our nerves." Ricardo said.

"I'm pretty sure he is. When isn't he?" The door opened and there were only two doors up here. So I took the one on the right, as he walked to the left one. "Fuck. How are we supposed to open these?" He asked.

"Shoot it. We have fûckin silencer." I hissed at him. I looked back to the door and shot the lock and walked in.

"What the fûck! I fûckin walked in with you two fûckin each other!" I yelled. I felt Ricardo come right next to me and I hear him laugh.

He walks right up to them, but they don't even fûckin stop. Fûckin disgusting man.

She screams out his name as he slams into her hard. Like what the fûck.

I groan slightly because this is disgusting. Ricardo walks to the bed while he just stares at them. Like he's interested in what they're doing.

"Vincenzo!" I yell. You can tell she was on the urge on breaking but he pulled out of her and then climbed off the bed. She cried out for him to end it, but he didn't even bother her a another glance. Ricardo already made himself comfortable on the couch as he pulls out a cigarette.

"What. What do you want?!" He hissed at me as he walked towards the bathroom. I followed him towards it. I still heard Ever scream out profanities at him, as she thrashed around the bed. Ricardo laughed but I chose to ignore both of them. He walked in the shower as I leaned against the door post.

"Joel texted me. He said he needs help. What happened?" I asked over the sound of water running.

"Nothing." He hissed. I rolled my eyes and then looked at the mirror. I messed up my hair a little bit and then pulled at the ends. "Ugh, I need to shave." I said as I scanned my face.

The shower shuts off as I heard him heavy breathing. The shower door open and I tossed him a towel. "For real Vincenzo. What's going on?" I said as I leaned against the skin counter as he stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. We walked out of the bathroom and I had to fûckin cover my eyes.

"Ricardo you're a fûckin sick bastard!" I yelled. He was fûckin slamming his fingers in her till she busted and he sucked all her juices. He stood up and laughed at us. His chin and lips were wet as she laid limp on the bed. Her body would jerk but other than that, I knew she was fûckin floating.

"I don't have fûckin time to kill you right now." Vincenzo said. He went to his suit case and I was already standing at the door, waiting for them two. He changed quick, and grabbed his hat. He tied his shoes and then walked towards me. Ricardo was whipping his mouth and his eyes were fûckin filled with fûckin lust. When he came next to me, I slapped the side of his head, and pushed him out of the door.

Vincenzo walked past me, but I grabbed his arm. "You're not going to untie her?" I said as I looked deep in his eyes. He smirked and shook his head.

"No. I'm not done with her."

********

*sips tea*

Short, I know. I got a job now, and now I can barely write in the weekends. *cries*

But, I'll try as best as I can. <3

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS