Maglor

I've to admit: this one is weird. I based it on mental illness and doubts about his own actions and - of course - regret. It would make sense if it was Maglor but I did not thought about anyone in special while writing this.

"Leave! Leave!!", he yelled and his fists hit the massive wooden table at his room. "I don't want you! Go away!". Single tears of pain and despair run down his pale cheeks. They left small wet lines, and through they were actually only wasted water, they burned like acid at his skin. Sharp and cutting pain flashed through his chest and he felt his whole body cramping. With a silent cry he grabbed his head, pressing the palms of his hands at his ears. "No..!", he whispered again as he felt his breath grow cold. Nearly choking he stumbled towards the window, falling, ripping off the silky curtains.
"Why?", he sobbed, "why?"...

"Because you deserve it..little murderer", a soft voice answered. "Because the beast inside of you was greater, mightier, stronger. Because you  l o s t", it continued, obviously mocking at the dark haired one laying on the ground. "You took a live, and this is the price you have to pay, kinslayer."

The elf at the floor sobbed once more, his body cramping in despair. "But-". His voice broke, for he knew there wouldn't be any excuse for what he did.

"There is no accident in killing", the quiet voice hissed. "You want mercy? Forgiveness?"

The elf pressed his palms tighter at his head, covering his ears when he rolled around. "I.. I.."

"Do you expect there would remedy for what you did? Maybe THEY will forgive you. But you never will forgive yourself.", the voice continued taunting. "I will be there forever with you, little murderer..."

With a slight noise the door of his chamber opened. An silver haired elleth illuminated the dark room with a warm glowing candle. "Are you okay?", she asked quietly, looking at her friend.

"Yes, yes." The dark haired one sat up in a sudden movement, craziness glittering at his eyes. "I just talked to him", he smiled  enthusiastic and looked at her with wide eyes.

"Mellon..there is noone", she whispered frowning.

"Not?"
Not?
"Is he gone?"
Gone?

And unheard for everyone but himself the voice answered.
"Never."