Welcome home- Day 15

We sat in the back of an Uber, and I fell asleep on Marcus' shoulder. I remember having a dream, where Jake stole my camera, and refused to give it to Tessa, who was trying to stop him breaking it. I woke up to Marcus shaking me gently, I looked out of the window, all I could see was a tall bush.
"Where are we?" I whispered. Marcus laughed and pulled me out of the car.
"We're at the house, where else would we be." With my eyes barely open, I looked down the road to see crowds of people, bigger than I'd ever seen outside of the house.
"I have to walk past all of them, I don't look good." I sighed.
"You're right, you don't look good," he frowned, "you look perfect." He kissed my forehead, and pulled me into a hug, I blushed lightly. With Lucas, and Darius in front, and Cyrus following behind we strode confidently towards the crowd. Marcus' arm was around my shoulder, and he was carrying both of our bags. Everyone started yelling our names, and one person screamed 'squad goals!" Which made us all laugh. Everybody in the house came outside to see what all the commotion, Jake, and Nick came out first, shortly followed by everyone else. When Jake and Tessa saw us, they ran up to me and engulfed me in a huge hug.
"I've missed you so much." Tessa cried with happiness.
"I was gone for two days." I laughed.
"I know, but still." She stepped back, and I came face to face with Jake.
"Eden, I'm so sorry." He apologised. I pulled him into a hug.
"I've already told you Jake, it's fine. You were mad, and I was too harsh. We both handled the situation terribly."
"Yeah... I'm really glad you're back. I was so worried."
"I'm glad I'm back as well. Not that I don't love Maryland, but I've missed all of my stuff." I smiled. He chuckled softly.
"Lets go inside then." He said. We all headed in to the house, along the way in everyone was getting hugs from, me and the boys.

We all sat in the office, and started talking about everything that had happened, how we felt about stuff, and what we should do in a similar case next time.
"So, we're all clear on this? If anyone gets in an argument with somebody else, they go into the office, and talk it out like adults." Nick asked.
Everyone in Team 10 chorused in yes'.
"Should we order food?" Erika said randomly.
"Duh!" Tessa laughed.
"What should we get?" Jake frowned. We all knew we'd all want something different to each other.
"Surprise us." Marcus smiled.
"Ooh, so much choice." Jake said mischievously. Everyone looked at him, with sharp glares.
"Choice something we'll all eat, or else you can stay here and eat, whilst we go to a restaurant." I warned.
"Dang it, I really wanted escargot!" He sighed sarcastically.
"Is escargot a thing here?" I asked in confusion.
"I've never seen it here." Anthony said.
"Same." Nick added.
"Okay, it was a joke, calm yourselves." Jake said, "I'm gonna get postmates." He ordered postmates, and after the food came, we ate it whilst watching a movie.

It was still daylight outside. I looked towards the lagoon, and realised it was no longer disgusting.
"When did the pool get cleaned?" I asked.
"Uh... yesterday?" Erika said in a confused tone.
"You seriously already forgot? And, yes it was yesterday." Chance laughed.
"Should we go in it?" Jake smiled. Everyone gave each other the 'we'll meet outside in ten minutes' , and then everybody ran to different rooms to change. When we reached our room, Tessa pulled me into another hug.
"I'm really glad you're back, it's been pretty boring with out you."
"I'm glad I'm back as well, I'm also really happy that Jake's forgiven me."
"He could never hold a grudge against you, he thinks of you as a sister."
"That's what Logan said." I laughed, "now help me pick out a swim suit." She picked out a baby pink bikini, with ribbed bikini bottoms, and a shoulder less ruffled top.

***

My older brother broke his finger last night, my whole family were in the hospital (they are SO dramatic), so I couldn't write or update the story. This chapter was short, but the next one should be longer, or at least more interesting. Thanks for reading, Peace ✌🏽