Watery Wake Up- Day 16

Have you ever woken up outside? Not in a tent, or even under a cover, just outside. I have never, until this day. I was lying on top of Marcus and he was on top of Lucas. It was silent, very relaxing.
"GOOD MORNING JAKE PAULERS!" Jake yelled suddenly. I sat up and screamed.
"Jesus christ Jake!" I exclaimed. He turned to me and laughed.
"Good morning, Eden." He laughed. I scowled and shook my head.
"Uh... good morning." I groaned.
"Wha... what's going on?" Marcus yawned, sitting up, and managing to slap Lucas on the way.
"Ow, Marcus." Lucas frowned.
"Sorry Lucas." Marcus laughed. We all sat up across the seat, and looked at Jake.
"What?" Jake tilted his head.
"We have to wake everyone up, don't we?" Lucas asked. A smirk grew across Jake's face.

Five minutes later all four of us were armed with water guns.
"How long have you had these?" I asked Jake. He shrugged.
"I don't know. I just have them." He grabbed his vlog camera and we headed outside to where everybody was asleep, except Kade and Chad, they'd just disappeared. I had to spray Tessa and Erika, Marcus targeted Darius and Cyrus, Lucas went for Tristan and Nick, and Jake was after Chance and Anthony. We all walked gently up to our targets, and on the count of 3 started spraying them with water.
Most of them started shouting at us to stop. After a minute or so, we stopped, only because everyone had locked themselves in a room. I was still in my bikini, so I headed up to my room, and realised the door was locked.
"Tessa! Let me in." I cheered.
"No!" She shouted through the door, "you have a water gun!"
"Tessa, why would I want to get our room wet?"
"I dunno, you want to annoy me." She said, I could tell she was smiling.
"Well, good thing I know the code. I'm coming in." I typed the code into the keypad, and gently pushed open the door. Tessa was slumped up against the restroom door.
"As long as he is dressed, Chance can come out." I said. Tessa sighed, and knocked a couple of times.
"You can come out." She said, the corners of her mouth were slighty turned into a smile. Chance came out in the swim shorts he was wearing yesterday.
"Good morning." I said, opening my closet. He chuckled nervously.
"It's only been a good morning for you, Marcus, Lucas, and Jake. We all got woken up by water guns." He pointed out.
"Yeah, well Jake woke me up, which made Marcus wake up, which made Lucas wake up. So I'm pretty sure only Jake had a good morning."
"Okay, well I'm sure you didn't get soaked, he probably just tapped you on the shoulder." Tessa said, trying to sound harsh, but she ended up sounding pretty amused.
"Actually he started screaming his intro. And, you're not even that wet." I said. Tessa shook her head, and pulled her hair to her shoulders. Rang out the water that had dampened her hair, leaving a small pool on the floor.
"Oh... kay." I stuttered, "so, how about you go and have a shower, while I clean this up. And, then I need to film a video." She nodded, and we looked towards Chance. He stared back for a second, before he realised what we were trying to do.
"Ohh! Yeah, I'll go. Uh, see you later." He blushed, waved, and then left the room. We stood in silence for a few seconds.
"I'm going to wash myself." Tessa said, her face was a tiny bit pink. Whilst she got showered, I headed over to my closet. I picked out some ripped knee skinny jeans, a deep red hoodie, and some black sneakers. I didn't care about not having a wash, so I just sprayed myself with a body mist and put my hair into a bun. For the first time in what seemed like forever, I got out my camera and tripod, and set it up facing my bed. I was going to get Tessa, to help me with this video. And, it was definitely going to be something.

***

I curled my hair, and everyone has been complimenting me. The thing is, I'm socially awkward, and I don't take compliments very well. I just smile and nod (probably not the best way to say thank you 😐). Thanks for reading, Peace ✌🏾