Reunion with the Twins- Day 2

I was woken up by Tessa Shaking me.

"Wake up! Eden wake up!" She said in a very chirpy voice. I pushed the sheets off of me and opened one eye.

"What time is it?" I said through gritted teeth.

"It doesn't matter what time it is, get ready. We have people coming over." She ordered. I rolled onto my stomach and grabbed my phone. The screen lit up and the time said 6:42. I sat up and looked stone-faced at Tessa's back. I groaned as I stood up and walked to my wardrobe. I pulled out some black leggings, an oversized hoodie and some Adidas sneakers. I closed the bathroom door behind me and turned on the shower. After I showered I put on my clothes and applied a brown matte lipstick. I straightened my hair whilst Tessa got ready as well.

"Who's coming over?" I begged. She was standing in the bathroom with the door open, doing her make-up. I saw her smile in the mirror.

"Never you mind." She giggled. I shook my head, knowing I wouldn't get an answer out of her.

"I'm going to get some food." I responded, "You coming?" She turned around,

"Yeah, just give me a minute." She answered. I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram when Tessa said she'd called an UBER. We went to Starbucks.

"Right," Said Tessa mid-way through drinking her latte,"Have you met any other youtubers?" I looked at her as she bite into my breakfast muffin.

"Hey! That's my muffin!" I hissed, I slapped her hand.

"Answer my question, or the muffin's mine!" She laughed. I sighed,

"Yes, I have met a couple other youtubers." I said sipping my coffee.

"Who?" Tessa questioned, flipping her brown hair over her shoulders and picking muffin crumbs off of a plate.

"Well, my mom was friends with Aurelia Dobre, so I kind of grew up with Lucas and Marcus." I fiddled with my fingers. I looked up at Tessa, who's jaw had dropped.

"How didn't I know that?" She said shocked. My face went red.

"You never asked." I murmured. She grabbed the muffin and then my hand, she pulled out her phone and we got an UBER back to the house.
"JAKE!" Tessa shouted. He appeared behind us with Tristan.
"What?" Jake questioned, he looked down at Tessa's hand and grabbed the squished muffin before taking a bite.
"Eden is friends with Lucas and Marcus, they grew up together." She exclaimed. Jake's eyes went wide.
"Seriously? Thats so cool!" He said. Just then the door slowly opened. I stared at the door as one figure and then two entered the house. I clasped my hands over my mouth and felt tears brim in my eyes.
"Eden?!" One said shocked and the other said surprised. They threw their arms around me and I put mine around them. I breathed in their familiar smell, It reminded me of my childhood, except with a bit more cologne. I pulled away and looked at them.
"I've missed you so much!" I cried.
"We've missed you to!" Said Marcus. I heard people come down the stairs. I turned around and saw everybody looking at us.
"Anything else you want to tell us Eden." Jake smiled, before i could speak Lucas said,
"She's amazing at break-dancing and gymnastics, but i guess she told you that." I hung my head in silence.
"You're just full of surprises aren't you Eden?" Erika piped up from the back.
"Are you guys mad at me?" I asked.
"No! This is epic!" Said Chance. My face flushed red again.
"You're a savage!" Shouted Ivan, who I know believed didn't know what was going and the only adjective the twins knew was 'savage'.